𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖶𝖾𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 16, 2020||3:32pm|

|𝖶𝖾𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 16, 2020|
|3:32pm|

I sighed hearing the doorbell. Here goes nothing, I wobbled over to then door then opened it up and there was my real mother.

"Hey." I said moving so she could come in.

"Hey Mi'amor." She said and I smiled, a bit.

We went into my living room. "Hey, can I sit?" She asked and I nodded.

"It's looks different in here." She told me.

"Yea I know, I'm moving in with my boyfriend soon so that's why it looks like this." I said sitting on the couch, she nodded.

"Now I wanna get straight to it. Why am I meeting you now, instead when I was a baby?"

"Well baby, I slept with a married man and I didn't know until I became pregnant with you. I did try to see you but your step mother told me you hated me when I had ran into her. I was very upset so I just threw myself in my work. And I ended up seeing you in a hospital bed years later." She told me and I nodded.

"It's hard to trust you because I literally have been lied to my entire life. I want you to be in your grandbabies life though. We not my have the best relationship but hopefully you and this little baby in my belly does." I told her and she smiled.

"That's all I could ever hope for." She said and I nodded.

"How far long are you?" She asked.

"I'm 14 weeks." I said smiling rubbing my baby bump.

"Are you excited to find out the gender?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Yea, especially since I found out my best friend is having two boys." I said thinking about Danielle.

Danielle hit 22 weeks yesterday and they found out the gender a week ago. The other crazy thing about me and her pregnancies is we both got pregnant on the same day just different months.

So her babies will be like two months and a week older than my baby.

"Oh Danielle? That's amazing. Y'all both are pregnant." She said and I smiled.

"Kamora." I said and she looked at me.

I sighed, "Now that I know you I sometimes resent you because I went through hell in that house. I always felt like something was different about me due to how they treated me and I was right. And for you to be sitting here and telling me that you're my real mother is crazy. I keep feeling like you could of stopped it but you had no control. I'm so sorry for resenting you but it's just hard." I said as tears began pouring down my face.

She quickly came over to me. "Baby it's not your fault, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you. Nothing that happened to you was you're fault okay. You are one of God's strongest soldiers because you have been through so much. You survived through everything and now you are having a wonderful life now. Im a firm believer in if you went through hell in your younger days it will get so much better in your future because you are the prime example of that. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart baby. And please remember it wasn't your fault, it was theirs and how they treated you. I love you." She said making me feel better.

She hugged me and I accepted it, I was in love with this touch of my mother.

𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋....

"BABE?!" I yelled walking through the house.

"YES?" Izzy said coming downstairs.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to give you a kiss." I said and he laughed then gave me one. He rubbed my stomach.

"Man I can't wait to find out the gender." He said and I nodded.

"Do you want to start shopping?" I asked him.

"Don't you think we should start after we know the gender?" He asked me.

"No because they're are non gender clothes." I told him and he nodded.

"That makes sense, have you talked to Danielle?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yea, we talked this morning."

"I still can't believe how y'all both got pregnant on the same day. That's same crazy shit." He said and I chuckled.

"No cap."

"Oooh babe, can we take a bath together?" I asked him.

"Of course." He said and we both went upstairs.

𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒?💜

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗌?🤔

𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖬𝗒 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌😘

- 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗁𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗌_🖤