𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 7𝗍𝗁, 2020||8:40𝖺𝗆|

|𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 7𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|8:40𝖺𝗆|

I groaned feeling pain in my stomach. I immediately got to the other side of the bed and threw up on my carpet. I began coughing and crying loudly cause everything hurts.

I felt weird but I just shrugged it off, my stomach hurts so bad right now. I heard my door open and I saw somebody I would never expect.

"Hey Amor, it's okay stop crying babygirl." He said and coming over to me.

"WAIT!" I said loudly.

"What?!"

"You are about to step in throw up." I told him and he looked down. He went over it and came over to me.

"Do you want a bath?" He asked and I nodded. He took the covers off of me and his eyes widen looking at the bed.

"What's wrong?"

"Uhm." He said and I looked down. It was period blood everywhere. I sighed in embarrassment, I really felt like I was about to cry. "I'm so sorry, could you get Nurse Davis in here." I asked him and he shook his head.

"It's okay I'll help you, are you comfortable with me taking off your clothes?" He asked.

"No but I'll get over it." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked me helping me sit up.

"Sure." I said and he nodded. He went to my bathroom and ran the bath water.

"Can you put some bubbles in it? It's on the sink." I asked and he nodded then did it. He came back over to me and help me take off my clothes. I covered up my body from him.

"If you don't want me to do this I won't." He said and I shook my head. He picked me up and put me in the tub. "I'm gonna clean the floor and ya bed ok? I'll be right back." He said and I nodded.

I sighed laying back in the tub my thoughts roaming. My life is literally in shambles. I'm just tired, I wish my grandpa was still here. Everything would be okay if he was here with me.

I took my body wash and washed my body, trying not to scrub to hard or anything. I can't wait to be able to stand up and take a shower.

I was finished. "IM DONE!" I yelled hoping for him to hear me. I guess he did because he came right in.

"I'm here babygirl." He said grabbing a towel. He gave me the towel and turned around.

"Izzy."

"Yea?"

"I can't stand so you gon have to help me." I told him.

"Right Right." He said and helped me stand. My legs felt like noodles. He helped me stand to wash out my mouth since I couldn't brush my teeth.