𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

|𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖯𝖮𝖵||𝖶𝖾𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 5, 2021||2:34𝗉𝗆|

|𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖯𝖮𝖵|
|𝖶𝖾𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 5, 2021|
|2:34𝗉𝗆|

Mi'amor and Izzy sat in the waiting room extremely anxious.

"What if she's dead Izzy." She said letting her tears drop.

"Amor don't think like that. She'll be fine. The doctor is going to tell us fine. And stop thinking like that." He told her as he hugged her.

"B-b."

"No buts she's gonna come out of surgery fine." He said and she nodded.

After another hour or so the doctor finally came out.

"Family of Kamora Evans?"

They both got up and went to the doctor. "Okay, she was shot in her arm and her leg. We did her surgery and it came out successfully. She'll be fine, she just needs to take her pain medicine. Make sure she takes it in the morning after breakfast and after Dinner. Her cast will be on for around 3-6 weeks. Make sure you clean her wound everyday." She told them and they nodded.

"Anything else?"

"Yes, what pharmacy do you go to?"

"Um CVS." Mi'amor replied and she nodded then began to write down a prescription.

She gave her the prescription then began to talk. "We're keeping her overnight just to make sure everything is fine. You can come and get her first thing in the morning." Doctor Kate smiled at them.

"Ok, can we at least see her?"

"Yes you can, her room number in 43b." She said and they nodded then began to find the room.

"Hey Mom, how you holding up?" Mi'amor asked as she sat on the side of her bed.

"I'm doing fine honey. When am I getting out of this place?"

"Tommorow and you're coming with us no if or buts about." She said and her mom sighed.

"Hello Ms Kamora." Izzy said and she smiled at him.

"Hey Izzy, how you doing?"

"Just fine ma'am." He replied making her nod at him.

Knowing Izzy the only thing going on in his mind was who the fuck shot his soon to be mother in-law.

"Um Ms Kamora if you don't mind me asking what happened?"

"You're fine honey but I was getting out of my car to knock on you guy's door but then out of no where shots fired off. I ducked but still got hit in the process as you can see." She told him.

Mi'amor began to think.

"Did you have a good look at the car?"

"No I didn't really get to see because I was on the ground fast." She told him and he nodded then sat back in his seat.

"Ima kill her." Mi'amor said too calm.

"What?" Izzy said looking at her.

"I said Ima kill her." She said making they're eyes go wide.

"Who baby?" Her mom asked then Mi'amor chuckled.

"Ima kill my dad's wife. Real quick ma do you have any beef with anybody?" She asked her.

"No." She said and Mi'amor nodded.

"Okay bet. I know exactly who did it."

"Who do you think it was Amor?"

"My dad's wife." She said and Izzy eyes widen.

"Damn." He said then began to think, clicking all the pieces together.

"She the only one who got beef with my mom. I mean like my dad just told her he wanted a divorce and now my mom gets shot. Yea she did it."

Amor said and it was complete silence after that, all them in their heads.

Yea it was short I know I know.😬

Wassup, how y'all doing today?💜

Questions, Comments, Concerns?🤔

Excuse My Mistakes cause this ain't edited😘🤣

- poohwrites_🖤