𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

|𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍||𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 10, 2009||2:55𝗉𝗆||𝖥𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄

|𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍|
|𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 10, 2009|
|2:55𝗉𝗆|
|𝖥𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄....|

Mi'amor just came home from her first day of highschool tired ass hell. She went upstairs and flopped on her bed. Mi'amor wasn't really a people person. The only friend she had was Danielle.

Her phone rang, she picked up her phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Danielle as she expected.

"Hey girl." Danielle said getting her clothes out for her shower.

"Hey Yelly, you just got home didn't you?"

"Duh. Tell my godmama I said Hey." Danielle said, talking about Amor's mom.

"Hold on." She said getting up then going to her Mama's room. She went and stood in the doorway.

"Hey child." Her mom said pushing up her glasses, reading her magazine.

"Hey ma, Danielle said hey."

"Tell her I said hey too." Her mom said. Amor told Danielle.

She was about to walk off but her mom called her back. "You are still going with your sister today with her friends. You just started highschool and your only friend is Danielle. Go meet some new people." Her mom said.

"Okay." She sighed. She smiled then went back to her room. She closed her door and threw a huge temper tantrum.

She began hitting her pillow. "Damn bestfriend you good?" Danielle asked chuckling a bit.

"No I'm p-pissed as hell." She said outta breath sitting on her bed.

"Why?" Danielle said and she went to her closet.

"Cause my momma making me go wit Quita and her hoe ass friends. All them bitches do is pick on me and Quita let them do the shit."

She ranted getting a regular black t shirt, her under clothes, some blue jeans, and some pink and black Jordans.

"Damn bestfriend, you want me to go with you?" Danielle asked.

"Please." She said and Danielle went to go ask her mom.

"Sorry babes, my mom said no cause I have to watch my little cousin but stay on the phone with me the entire time ok." Danielle said upset.

"Okay, let me call you back, I'm finna go take a shower." Mi'amor said.

"Ok." Danielle said and they both hung up.

She went in her bathroom that was in her room and turned on her shower. She was still a little not use to this. She was about to turn fourteen in a month and her dad had just moved them into a huge mansion a month ago.