𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

🤮|𝖣𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖠𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗇 𝖩𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗈𝗇|🤮|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 15𝗍𝗁, 2020||12:45𝗉𝗆|

|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 15𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|12:45𝗉𝗆|

I was watching tv when I heard something. I looked around paranoid. I ran upstairs.

"Quita did you hear that?" I asked her.

She laying down on the bed.

"Boy I'm tryna take a nap chill out for the club tonight, you've been uptight since we were at my sister house." She said switching over to her right side.

"I mean what you expect when Amor's new nigga told me to watch my back?!" I exclaimed going over to her shaking her.

I immediately felt a burning sensation on my cheek. "Boy chill the fuck out, you might used Amor as your punching bag but that ain't gon happen wit me. Anyway like I said chill the fuck out." She said.

I rubbed my cheek that she smacked and walked out the room. I went to the kitchen and got me a glass of water.

I heard Quita scream making me run up the stairs. I saw a figure sitting on the stairs making me stop.

"If I were you I wouldn't go nowhere playboy. AYE AX" He said. My eyes widen when I saw a dude come out with Quita. Tape was around her mouth and he was holding her hands behind her back tightly.

"Let her go now." I said walking up to him. I saw a custom 9mm go to my face making me back up.

He chuckled. "Pussy." He said and then I felt his gun go to my head knocking me out.

|𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍|
|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 15𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|2:30𝗉𝗆|

"Ok, that's good. I love you." Axel said on the phone walking towards the torture room.

Izzy shook his head.

"......."

"Aye don't be showing all my shit out there with them thirsty ass niggas." Axel said to Danielle.

"......."

"You lying like hell but I call you later, I got some to handle."

"......"

"Ide baby love you too." Axel said and they both hung up.

"Pussy whipped ass." Izzy said opening up the door.

"Shut the fuck up you need to be because having sex and getting head from random hoes ain't it bro." Axel said as the both walked in.