Chapter 1

I always loved the smell of hell. It was a sweet yet sickening smell, almost like... "Hey! You gonna order something or stay sittin there like a dumbass?" My thought was interrupted by a bartender. "Whiskey, darling~" I smiled. He looked me up and down and grinned. "Ya know something as good lookin as you can have the drink for free if I get yer numba." He said leaning over the counter. I wrote down my number and smiled. "A cherry with it as well please." He added one in and took my number as I took my drink. I didn't care if he had it, I'd thought about how fun it would be to break his heart just so I could get what I want without the ending pain. "Make sure to call me baby, and don't let your spouse know~" I said finishing the drink and eating the cherry. He chuckled and nodded. "Anything for you sugar." I looked away and playfully glanced at him.

After my drink and getting a few numbers and giving some I left to go back to my place. I had to live at that shitty hotel the princess was doing. It was a flawed idea that was bound to fail in the end. I almost felt bad for the poor girl, but everyone she knew warned her and she didn't listen. I didn't mind helping her by bringing people who's eyes were on me in, I mean what else can I do with my looks? I'd bring a few people in, break their heart, and get Charlie her, I guess you'd call them patients.... It was fun to make others fall for you and to pretend you love them back. It was a game to me. Dress nice, act innocent, and flirt. I've been playing it since the 80's when I was fifteen. Oh I missed the 80's, but now's not the time to reminisce.

I walked in to the hotel and looked around. One of the people who's hearts I've broken was leaving leaving me to chuckle.I was always good with breaking others hearts and getting away with it, it was easy. I'd say my greatest sin to get in here was just that, cheating others and being what they called a witch. I almost wanted someone who didn't want me, but actually fell for the real me... Like the bartender at this hotel or that deer dude. Then again neither of them peeked my interest. I knew that the red deer boy wasn't a lover, he told me one night, drunk mind you, that he never had romantic or sexual feelings nor would he want them. He only loved his mother and that was it. It's quite sweet of him to love his mother as much as he does, it also helps not to be scared of him. I mean can't be scared of a mama's boy.

The cat wouldn't open up about anything, so he's either hiding something or just that dead ass boring. I wonder which one. I headed up to my room to change. I never did like my cloths, they were made to show enough to keep the mind wandering and to show as much skin as possible. Even if I was comfortable with my body the damn cloths were made of leather and straps that made it tight, hot, and uncomfortable to be in. It was a nice colour though, red and black just like most of hell. I got to my room and changed into some more comfortable pajamas. It was around 10 p.m. meaning the bar would close soon and people would go to bed. It made me happy because I was tired, so just like that I fell asleep.

I had woken up at around 3:30 am from a nightmare. My past. I got out of bed deciding to get a drink and maybe even find a friend to talk to. I knew I couldn't make friends easily, but down here I made at least three. I was proud of it. It's not everyday I make friends, I didn't even know how to. I crept down the stairs not wanting to wake anyone and once I made it down I saw a familiar face. I went to the bar and sat on a stool. "Liquor please, kitty~" I said making him jump. "First off it's Husk you shit face, and second the bars closed for everyone but me so fuck off." He said obviously grumpy.

I gave him a sort of sad face. "Please?" I asked. He turned and looked at me. " Why are you up wanting a drink anyways? Get thirsty after fucking your last guy?" He asked. "I'm a virgin and had a nightmare I'd like to forget so fuck you you over sized hair ball." I snapped offended. "Eat shit whore." He said right back to me. I took a moment to calm down. " Listen... I'm sorry I just really want to drink to forget right now..." I admit which causes him to turn away and place a drink down. "Tell Charlie I served you and I'll beat your ass." He says and goes back to doing nothing. "Thank you..." I say."May I ask something?" He glances over to me. "If it will make you go away faster then yes." I could tell he was an asshole from the beginning, but not this bad of one.

"Why don't you open up or like me flirting with you?" I asked. "Because I hate all you freaks and because it's annoying." He told me. "What makes it annoying to you?" He huffed and looked me dead in the eyes."I can tell you like breaking hearts and I refuse to love another or give a shit about someone "loving" or fake loving me because of people like you. You crush peoples hearts and act like it's some game only you an win so I'm not doing that shit."He said slamming his paws down on the last word. I could tell I hit a nerve there. He didn't like me, but there's hope. Maybe he's the one... I mean there is something rising in me, a feeling, one that he just made me feel, but he doesn't like me yet. Maybe I have a chance if I play my cards right.

(8/9/20)