Chapter 8

"What are you doing?" He asked as I pulled him into my room and shut the door. "Get on the bed." I told him without thinking. "WHAT?" He asked. " Sorry, have a seat on the bed." I told him and he did, but somewhat pouted. I dug into my dower besides my bed and pulled out the second phone. I hopped on the bed and climbed over to him. I sat next to him. "This is the phone that the freaks get to text." I told him. He looked at me confused. "Ok? What's that have to do with anything?" He asked. I smiled and made it to where he could watch. I added them all into a group chat which they all questioned. I typed out that I was through with all of them, which pissed them off. I chuckled. "How about I cause some chaos before ditching the phone?" I asked him with a smile.

He took a moment to think, then he smiled. "Show me how to be a heart breaker." I smiled and started texting. 'I've slept with half of you, seen all the dick pics and I have to say, one of you is bigger.' I chuckled and watched for a minute as they argued who it could be. "Would you like the honors of throwing my phone out the window?" I asked Husk. He smiled."I'd love it." He took the phone and I took care of the window. I watched him throw it as far as he could and watched as he relaxed. "Does this mean..." He started. I had a feeling he was going to either ask if I was done breaking hearts, or just all his. I smiled and nodded. "It does." He pulled me into a hug."Good.... I don't want those assholes touching you like that... I've seen how uncomfortable you get." He told me before we sat on the bed.

"As long as I have you, you will be the only one to get special privileges." I told him. He gave a small smirk. "What are these privileges?" He asked. "Kisses, hugs, wrapping an arm around me, snuggles, flirting, spending the night with me, and more." I told him getting a little close. "All that and more?" He asked getting closer as well. "Yes, that is if you want it..."I said now inches away from him. He placed a hand on my cheek and held it there. "I'd be an idiot to say I don't..." He whispered now an inch away. We looked into each others eyes for a few minutes and it had felt like time had stopped. I questioned if I go for it or if he does.

I waited a few more minutes before closing my eyes and leaning in, but he kissed me before I could kiss him. I felt his other arm snake around my waist and pull me closer. I pulled away and smiled. "If you want me closer to you, then just tell me how close." I told him causing him to form a red hew on his face. "How ever close I can get you..." He said looking away. I chuckled and swung myself over so I was sitting on his lap and our chest could touch. "Is this alright with you?" I asked. He was silent, but nodded. He wrapped his arms around my back and I wrapped mine around his neck. "Telling you now we ain't going any farther then kissing, no matter what." He said. " I'm alright with that, I'm not even ready for that." I chuckled and kissed him.

We continued to kiss till I started getting tired. I wasn't tired of kissing him, just tired from being up so long. I pulled back and yawned. After I rubbed my tired eyes which made Husk notice. "Tired I'm guessing?" He asked me. I nodded. " Yeah, but I don't want to leave your arms." I told him. He just smiled and picked me up. I clung to him scared to fall. "I'm not gonna drop you." He promised, but I felt a hand move away from my body. I didn't look at what he was doing, but he slid into bed with me in his arms and pulled the blanket over us. "How does that do?" He asked me. I smiled and kissed his nose. "It's perfect, just like you." I told him. "No, just like you." He said pulling me closer. I was relaxed and happy. "Husk... I love you." I told him. "I love you too, (Y/N), now get some shut eye." I chuckled and fell a sleep feeling safe.

(8/30/20)

So I have question, not about the book, but I need to know. So some background before hand. I was showing my school calendar for what work has to be done and when. As I was talking I couldn't hear my own voice, my mind went to a form of literal emptiness, and I could see my screen on my laptop, but I couldn't SEE it... Once it all happened I said, not hearing myself, this is bull shit. He started talking and I felt off like I wasn't in my own body and I was dizzy. After he was done, I honestly wouldn't have believed it had he not said, "That's the first time I've ever heard you cuss." He's not mad about it, he even says I can cuss if I wanted to, but it set off an anxiety attack for me. I'm turning 16 next month and the cussing in front of him shouldn't have bothered me, but just how it happened... how it felt... Is there a name to it? Has it ever happened to anyone else? I Honestly just want an answer, please... sorry if I wasted your time with this and thank you.

~NBCreeper