Chapter 6

I was only partly awake this morning and found my self not wanting or being able to move. Husk was still holding onto me. I tried to turn my head but something prevented me from doing it. After a few minutes it clicked that Husk had his face buried into my neck and it felt good. I felt the warmth from my neck leave and replace with coldness. I didn't dare open my eyes, but I should have. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled pushing me out of bed. There was a loud thump from me falling on the floor. "WHY THE HELL WERE YOU SLEEPING WITH ME?" He yelled at me. I was rubbing my head and looked up at him.

"You texted me last night to pick you up so I did, then brought you back. You didn't have your key so I brought you to my room so I could patch you up and you could sleep. After I patched you up you passed out on my bed, making me set up on the floor. I went to check your temperature before bed and you pulled me into bed with you. After that I couldn't get out of your grasp, so I just fell asleep knowing you'd be mad." I explained. He was calm enough to listen to me with no interruptions. "With you're reputation I would have expected you to climb into bed with me, not me drag you into it." He said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, I was surprised you pulled me in... but go ahead blame me, I'm use to it." I told him. He refused to look at me. "I believe you..." He muttered almost under his breath. I couldn't understand. "We never talk about this again got it? I hear about it and I'll kick your ass!" He threatened. "I wont say a word." I promised. With that he got up and left the room. I just sat on the floor for a few minuted. "Did we just cuddle?" I asked the quite nothing. I shook the thoughts from my head and went to get dressed.

I headed down and saw one of my 'boyfriends' in the lobby. I decided I'd flirt with him a little and tease him. It was honest fun! I walked over to him and smiled. "Hi bimbi~" I said wrapping my arms around him. "Hiya (Y/N)~" I could feel his hands creeping down my back. When he got to close to my ass I moved his hand away."Nuh~ No touching what mama gave me, sugar." I told him. "Got ta let me have something." He said nibbling on my ear. I hated it. "Please stop that I don't like that." I told him pushing him away. He just chuckled and pulled me back. This three handed mother fucker decided to use two hands to hold my wrist and the other to go up my thigh and touch my ass.

I went to head butt him, but he moved back avoiding it. "LET ME GO YOU DICK SUCKING MORON!" I yelled now pissed. " Yer my treat, ya know I love the hard to get." He smiled and started kissing my neck. His ear was close to my face so I bit it off. He yelled out, "YOU BITCH!" and grabbed the spot his ear use to be. In a matter of seconds I saw a fist fly across his face. I was confused till I heard the person say something. "They said, let go." He growled. "Oh you have another boyfriend? Fucking cheater! How about he fights me, hu?" Bimbi asked getting ready to fight. "Leave him out of this." I told him.

He decided that fighting Husk was his new goal, and to be honest, seeing Husk kick his ass was entertaining. I then had a thought and chuckled. "Cat fight!" I whispered to myself. After Husk finished fighting and made him promise to stay the hell away from me, he came over to me and dragged me to the backroom of the bar. "Are you alright?" I asked him. "You didn't have to fight for me, but thank you." I saw his eyes were filled with anger. "I WASN'T FUCKIN FIGHTING FOR YOU, I WAS KICKING HIS DUMBASS CUS HE PROVOKED ME TO!" He yelled at me. I stayed silent for a moment. " Then thank you for helping me get away from him." I said. I watched the anger leave his eyes and he let out a sigh. "Are you (alright?" He asked.

I looked up at him. "I hate how he touched me, but I'm alright... thank you." I said rubbing my arms. He placed a hand on my shoulder. 'He made me feel violated' I wanted to yell, but I didn't have the strength to tell him. "Hey, I want you to be honest with me, please." He said looking away after the please. "He violated me, it's not as bad as others, but still... I should be use to it by now..." I told him. I felt his hands move from my shoulders down a little to be on the side of me. "You have all rights to feel that way and you shouldn't feel the need to be use to it." He told me. I was close to crying at this point.

He pulled me into a hug which surprised me, but I hugged back and started crying. "Shhhh, you're safe right now. I won't let him touch you again." He said stroking my head. I felt safe in his arms. I stood there letting it all out and once I stopped he continued to hold me. "Feel any better?" He asked. I nodded. "Uh... hows your cheek?" He asked turning my head to look. It was still swollen, but it would be a lie to say it didn't go down a little. "Listen, I-I'm sorry about this morning... and yelling at you." He told me. "It's alright, I understand." He put his cheek to mine. "I plan on trying to keep my cool with you from now on." He promised. "I have to go back to work, now... I think you know the way out..." He told me. I nodded and to my surprise he kissed my cheek before leaving.

(8/26/20)

Still grounded, but hey new chapter! :D Hope you enjoyed and have a lovely night!

~NBCreeper