Chapter 1: Heart on the Line

* 3 years after the third season of Soy Luna

    Screaming fans surround the front of the stage chanting his name. Matteo is shocked seeing how everyone is able to recite his lyrics while he sings his final song. It's the last concert stop of his tour, the Alla Voy Tour.

     When the song is over he says goodbye and thanks his fans for coming to the show. As he enters backstage the only name that pops in his mind is Luna. She promised she would be there for him on his last stop of the tour. The only question is... where's Luna?

    "Simón I'll talk to you later I have to go. I promised Matteo I'll be there for him at the end of his last concert," Luna states after hanging up on Simón in the phone. Luna puts her roller skates to the test as she skates her way to the love of her life.

     "Has anybody seen Luna? I can't find her anywhere," Matteo says asking everyone in the area. "I can't believe she's late again!" Matteo gets frustrated and enters his dressing room. "Can I come in?" Viviana asks Matteo. "Yes of course!" Matteo proudly exclaims hoping it's Luna. As Viviana enters the room, Matteo's beaming face immediately changes to a depressed frown.

     "Why the sudden change of attitude Matteo? Is it because it's your last show?" Viviana asks Matteo with a worried look. "No... well yeah I'm sad about that but Luna is not here yet," Matteo sighs losing hope with every word he says. Matteo really thought Luna was going to be there that night for him. He's shocked and depressed at the same time.

      Viviana tries to keep her annoyed face from being shown whenever he mentions Luna. Deep down inside, she's annoyed and tired of hearing him talk about Luna. For her it's sickening, but Matteo doesn't know that. "Don't think about her Matteo. She's a waste of time especially if she didn't come knowing how important it was for you. It's ok Matteo cause I'm here." Viviana tells him while giving him a hug.

      In the midst of all this, Luna finally arrives at Luna Park, where the arena is located. She smiles at the thought knowing Matteo specifically chose that stadium for her as his last stop on his tour; he did it to show her that he will try to hang out with her as much as possible since the tour is over. Luna tries to enter through the back without any fans recognizing her. Luna and Matteo have been public for awhile, so it's sometimes hard for her to be unrecognizable at one of his concerts.

      "Hey have you seen where Matteo is at Rafael," Luna asks to Matteo's manager. "Oh yeah the last time I saw him he was heading towards his dressing room. He may be there," Rafael responds to Luna. " Thanks. See you later Rafael."

       Luna runs to Matteo's dressing room. She can't wait to give him a huge hug and finally be able to spend some more time with Matteo. Right when Luna opens the door, she sees a strange girl with long black hair wearing a red dress sitting very close to Matteo. Her face was only a few centimeters apart from his face. It seems as if they were about to kiss.