Q̸̥͖̅̿͊̐̇̑&̴͚͒͒̾̽͠Ḁ̷̢̪̭̍

AVENGERS Q&A WITH SPENCER! YOU CAN COMMENT MORE QUESTIONS AND I CAN TRY AND ANSWER THE Q'S IN PERSPECTIVE OF WHO YOU ASK!

Spencer: 1. How do you feel having your hearing back after so long? @thee_instagator
"Well, I was born deaf so hearing is completely new to me. Da-- I mean Tony made me these headphones to help block out the noise. Cho thinks the serum amped up my hearing and for experiencing it for the first time and it being so extreme, I didn't really get to enjoy it. I am excited to experience music though. I've felt the bass from songs by TheFatRat (weird name I know) and it's a cool feeling and I can't wait to hear them."

    2. Would you have preferred avoiding being kidnapped to getting your hearing back and getting electrical powers? The torture must have been horrible, but do you think the pain would be worth it if you had a choice? @thee_instagator
"I'd have preferred to have never gone to the Avengers Tower in the first place. I don't care for my hearing and... electrical powers? I have those? I thought I just needed it to survive... I guess I'll find out when I do some tests later. As for the... torture... I don't like talking about it. And it was definitely NOT worth it. I'd rather try and do brain surgery again before that ever happened thankyouverymuch."

3. What did you change in the serum? Is it just the electrical bit or did you do something else as well? @abstar101
"I used static electricity to change the serum entirely. I had no idea what it would do to a person but I had no intention of letting HYDRA utilize it. The electricity changed it so it wouldn't work correctly, and I added strings of my DNA so no one but me could use it. I think that is what kept the serum from killing me. I still have to experiment with it to see how much it changed me. After I figure out an alternative to this stupid electric TV thing. Maybe an energy drink..."

4. Who is your favorite out of the people at the tower you've met so far? @abstar101
"Well, I sure as hell don't like being around any of them if I can help it, but Natasha probably. She was the first person to find out I'm Tony's daughter so she was easiest to talk to. Don't start to think I like human interaction now though. Stick me in a dark room with my laptop and a pizza and I'll be set for life."

Tony:
1. Tony, if you had to save Spencer or Pepper who would it be? @Kam_the_mess19
"What kind of question is this?" Pepper rolls her eyes. "Just answer it Tony. Stop being stubborn." Tony pouts. "Fine. Both if I can, I mean, I am Iron Man." Pepper gives Tony a look. "Tony we both know who you should choose." Tony looks very confused, and feels trapped. Is this woman phycology trying to trick him? "You?" He asks cautiously. Pepper sighs and shakes her head. "No, I swear sometimes... " She shakes her head and grumbles a bit. "Spencer obviously! She's your daughter and she's young." Tony nods, free from confusion. "Oh yeah." Pepper shakes her head. "Unbelievable."

2. What did you think about Spencer before you found out she was your daughter? @abstar101
"The little Weasel was a pain in my ass. Do you have any idea how insulting it is to be hacked? By a kid? Like seriously, she needed boundaries. Still, she was a good kid. Smart. I still want to get her IQ tested."

Steve:
1. What part of your workout routine makes your ass look so great? How did you develop America's ass? @thee_instagator
Steve stares on in shock. "...Have you been talking to Tony?" Behind Steve, Tony tries to hide his laughs. Steve turns around and points at the billionaire. "We're having a talk later." Steve turns back around and makes a face at the odd question. "You'll have to blame the serum."

2. How does it feel to have Bucky back? @Kam_the_mess19
"Great. I've been worried sick, but thanks to Spencer I've got him back. I'm forever in her debt. Now, me and Buck are together to the end of the line."