P̶̯̈́a̴̠̓r̶̺͝t̸͈̆ ̴͉̋1̵̺̚7̶̗̽

GET READY!!

THIS ONES A DOOZEY!

*TRIGGER WARNING*

            Peter could hardly breathe. He honestly could hardly breathe. The moment he stepped foot on the Avengers compound, his airway just seemed to close. His spidey sense was going crazy. It made him jerk at every sound, every bit of movement, every smell. It was almost like it was searching something out and was on high alert for it.

            "She'll be here soon." Peter hardly registers Mr. Stark's voice. He was too busy looking. Everywhere. For any sight of her. He can barely hear Mr. Stark's chuckle. "She refuses to use the wheelchair, so she hobbles around." So she was still healing then. That didn't sit well with Peter.

            His hands go to his wrists and he frowns. She was still hurt. Dammit.

            Peter smells her first. His senses were ready for any sign of her and he caught her scent first. Vanilla. Peter remembered the smell from when he first met Spencer. He could smell vanilla wafting off of her even from across the street. Normally perfumes were too much for Peter to handle. (Though he was pretty sure Spencer didn't use any) But this.... This was different. The smell drew him in. It was enchanting. He wanted to be in front of its source and take it in. He wanted the warm scent of vanilla to fill his nose and never leave it. If he could, he'd choose to smell this over anything else ever again. Because this was Spencer.

            Spencer groans in pain as she hops along the hallway. Natasha is at her side in case she needs any help. Unfortunately, her version of the serum didn't supply her with the incredible sped up healing like it should have, so she was still bandaged and bruised. But still, here she was, braving through the pain to see him.

            She could feel the warm bussing on her chest as she pulled the power out of the arc reactor. Everytime she felt a flash of pain a feeling of prickling ran across her body as it drew in more electricity. She still had the ridiculous headphones on her head. She'd tried to take them off, but her ears were bound with a white hot ear piercing screech. Her ears still didn't know how to work, so the whole situation was just bittersweet.

            She's always wanted to hear, but now that she can, it hurts.

            As Spencer steps into the room her whole body ceases functioning. Standing not 20 feet away from her was Peter. She stares on at him and a burning lump reaches her throat. Her eyes start to sting and she can feel the tears form in her eyes. He stares back at her, seemingly having the same reaction.

            Natasha and Tony watch them. Tony looks at Spencer confused, while Natasha smiles. She knows what is going on. She's seen enough love sick couples (One of them being Clint and Laura) to know that these two have fallen for each other.

            Spencer lets out a gut wrenching sob and she runs to Peter. He meets her in the middle and they crash into each other. They hold each other and cry. Spencer grips Peter's jacket and holds him tighter. Peter treads his fingers through Spencer's hair and he sticks his face in the crook of her neck. He smiles through his tears.

            Vanilla.

            Natasha pulls Tony away and gives the two teens one last look before taking the elevator up.

            Spencer and Peter fall to the ground, still in each other's arms. Their sobs neign throughout the rooms. The two of them slip into their own world. Hell could be rising outside and they could care less. All that mattered was that they were together.