P̷̫̈́͐á̴̛̫r̶̫̖͐͗t̸̖̜̎ ̵̳͘2̸̳̝͐3̸͓̻͊̕

Spencer wipes the condensation away from her mirror. She had just taken a shower, and it had been a week since her date with Peter. The scar on her face has made a permanent residence on her face and she doesn't know how to feel about it. It's not like she's going to face judgement for it. The Avengers have plenty of scars of their own. She just.... She doesn't know how to describe it. It's all so conflicting and weird.

      People don't get scars like this. This is the real world, and yet here she is. Spencer sighs and shakes her head. She has a busy day ahead of her. There are some matters she has to attend to in New York. Business that unfortunately involves social interaction with strangers. Great.

‹·›

      Spencer has her hood pulled over her head as she weaves through the streets of the city. She's never been a fan of walking through New York. Too many people, but to get to where she needs to go, she'll have to deal with it.

      Turning a corner Spencer finds herself faced with a swirl of sparking golden flakes. In the circle is the interior of a building. She looks at her surroundings and nods to herself. Cautiously, she steps through the portal and the sound of the city fades behind her. Spencer looks around the room, and a figure descends down onto the stairs behind her. "Spencer Stark." She jumps and turns around. A man stands at the top of the stairs, his red cape flying behind him. "I've been expecting you."

      The man gestures for her to follow him and they make their way up to a living room area. They sit down and Spencer chews her lip a bit. The man sits back in his seat. "I've heard of your work. Impressive." Red flushes into Spencer cheeks. She's not used to people knowing her, but this man is different. He sticks his hand out to her. "Doctor Strange, though I'm sure you already knew that." Spencer stares at his hand, clearly not wanting to shake it.

      He takes his hand back and eyes Spencer. "What can I do for you?" Spencer pulls a letter out of her pocket and hands it to Strange. He opens it and reads it, an eyebrow starting to raise. "This is... an unusual request." Spencer shrugs. Better he do it than her. Strange folds the letter back up and it disappears. "But, I will consider it." Spencer nods, smiling a bit showing her thanks. Strange stands and creates another portal.

      On the other side of it is the compound. Spencer stands and nods at Strange. She steps through the portal and it snaps shut behind her. Spencer narrows her eyes where the portal once was. The discovery of magic was shocking. Pun not intended. She tried to find a scientific explanation for it, but of course there is only so much science can explain. So, she accepted the possibility that there are more forces in this world that she doesn't know about. Of course, a part of her wondered what else there could be.

‹·›

      Spencer walks into the compound and heads toward the communal room. Tony raises an eyebrow at her. "Where were you?" Spencer shrugs. Right as she does this a portal snaps open behind her. Tony, Steve and Bucky jump to their feet, ready to attack, but Spencer waves them off. Strange steps through the portal with a woman at her side. She is dressed in a doctor's scrubs. Spencer raises an eyebrow. That was quick.

      "Spencer who is this?" Spencer glances at Tony, but looks at Stange to tell him. It's been made clear to him that she doesn't speak. "I am Doctor Stephen Strange. Spencer has asked me to assist in a medical procedure." Tony gives Spencer a look. She pulls a vial out of her pocket and Tony's eyes widen as he glances at Bucky. "Is that...?" Spencer nods. It's the neural chip she made for Bucky.

      Steve and Bucky step forward. "What's going on?" Tony turns to them and points at Bucky's arm. "A while ago Spencer made a chip that would go in your brain." He glances at Strange the Christine. "It's supposed to help you control your arm better." Bucky's eyes widen and he looks at Spencer. She shrugs and looks away. Strange crosses his arms. "I understand you have all the equipment I need here?" Spencer glances at Tony and nods.

      Strange looks at Bucky and Steve. "I can tell you about the procedure." They nod and walk off into another room. Tony watches them go for a moment, then smiles proudly at Spencer. She's always doing whatever she can to make other people happy. Spencer stands there for a moment before leaving. Tony looks after her confused, but shrugs and goes back to his pizza and binge watching Grey's Anatomy. Spencer got him hooked on the show. It was addictive.

‹·›

      Spencer awkwardly walks up to Midtown High School. The final bell had just rung and she had someone to see. Several students cast odd looks at her, both in unrecognition and eyeing the scar on her face. She tries her best to ignore them and eventually finds who she is looking for. Peter is standing with his two friends Ned and MJ. Spencer huffs and nods to herself, marching right up to Peter and tapping on his shoulder.

      Peter whips around and his face lights up with recognition. Spencer wastes no time, and grabs his face, pulling him into a kiss. Peter is shocked, but hugs SPencer closer. Students around them whisper and point. A certain someone sees the two of them kissing and his jaw drops. "Penis has a girlfriend." Peter laughs into the kiss and MJ casually takes a picture of them.

      Peter and Spencer part and put their foreheads against each other. "So does this mean...?" Spencer nods at Peter's question. She smiles and looks him in the eyes, then pulls him into a hug. "I have a girlfriend." Peter whispers to himself in excitement.

      MJ leans over to Ned's ear. "So what's the ship name?" Ned chuckles. "I've decided on Sparker." MJ smiles deviously. "It's about time they got together. I feel like I practically know her with how much the loser talks about her." Ned raises his eyebrows and nods.

SO, UH, YEAH, SPARKER IS NOW OFFICIAL. DON'T ASK SPENCER WHAT CAME OVER HER. SHE HAD A SUDDEN BOOST OF COURAGE AND HAD TO SEE PETER BEFORE IT ENDED.

NEXT CHAPTER WE'LL GET TO SEE FURY BEING FURIOUS AS USUAL.

I PUT ALOT OF TIME AND RESEARCH INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. GO CHECK OUT MY CONVERSATIONS PAGE TO GET MY OPINION ON THE SOKOVIAN ACCORDS.

IT'S A VERY IMPORTAN-- OKAY I NEED TO STOP. I DID MY RANT ON THE CONVERSATIONS PAGE. XD

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! 

BYE!