P̶̪͇̂a̸̱̓r̸̻͍̉͐t̴̬̍ ̴͉̱͠2̸̱̐̐7̵̘̿

A few weeks later Tony is over the fact that Spencer is dating Peter. The two of them started being together more. Whether it was just playing video games, or binge watching 'Arrow'. Most of their time was spent with each other, and Spencer loved it. If you told her a year ago that she would be living with her father happily, had a boyfriend, and even had powers, well she'd hack into the local insane asylum's systems and say you're a missing crazy patient.

      She wouldn't trade her life for anything. Spencer never thought that after losing her mother she could ever be happy again. It never occurred to her that... Ah forget it. She's happy. That's all that matters. And nothing can take that away.

      Spencer snuggles closer to Peter as they, and the rest of the Avengers watch a movie. She wasn't really paying attention to the film. She was too busy smiling with a goofy grin. Peter has his hands in her hair, twirling it around his fingers. The slight tickle of her hair being pulled comforted Spencer.

      Bucky and Sam throw popcorn at each other, and Steve rolls his eyes. Clint laughs at something in the movie and Natasha shushes him. Spencer watches them and sighs, content. The Avengers were far from perfect, but they always managed to get a smile out of her, even when her days were bad.

      Everyone jumps as an alarm blares through the compound. Tony jumps to his feet. "FRIDAY?" Spencer sits up and looks around. "Someone has entered the building Boss." Everyone's eyes widen and Spencer's phone goes off. When she reads the alert, she pales. Someone finally got into her systems. They found out where they were because she wasn't careful enough. She shows Tony the alert and his jaw clenches. "Peter, get her out of here!"

      The Avengers jump to their feet, all grabbing their weapons and gearing up to face whoever broke in. Peter shakes his head and Spencer's heart pounds in her chest. "But, Mr. Stark I can help." Tony shakes his head, and his suit envelopes around him. "Spencer's life is more important. Get her out of here." Tony gives Peter a meaningful look and the arachnid nods. Spencer shakes her head and grabs Tony's arm.

      He looks at her, and though it is hidden by his mask, fear is etched on his face. Not for him, but for his daughter. His baby girl. "I love you Spencer." He looks at Peter who grabs Spencer and starts to pull her away. A loud explosion shakes the compound. "Go! Get her out of here!" Peter picks Spencer up and starts to run away. Spencer yells after Tony and cries to be let go, but Peter doesn't stop, not even as he swings him and Spencer away from the compound.

      Once Tony is sure Spencer and Peter are gone he flies after the others and finds part of the compound on fire. He freezes at who he sees. "You." He says with venom. "You died!" A blast of fire hits Tony and he counters it with a repulsor blast.

‹°›

      Once it is dark out, Peter and Spencer make their way back to the compound. Peter delayed their return as long as he could. He and Spencer waited on top of a building in New York. Spencer was terrified. How had they found their way into her system? She hid it. And why hadn't Tony called them? He--

      Spencer freezes as she looks at the compound. It was completely burned to the ground. She stops breathing and both she and Peter stare in shock, then Spencer lurches forward, running toward the burnt down building. Everything was gone. Spencer stands in the remains of the where communal room once was. On the only wall standing is a red symbol painted in blood. HYDRA. Peter sees this too and his eyes widen.

      Spencer falls to her knees. Neon blue tears stream down her cheeks. Peter watches in shock as electricity dances around Spencer. His Spidey sense helps him dodge several stray bolts, but he can feel his hair start to stick straight up. A burning white streak appears down Spencer's normally brown hair. "Spencer?" Peter asks as the electricity becomes more and more violent.

      Peter manages to walk in front of Spencer and his eyes widen at what he sees. Her eyes... Her whole scalera was blazing electric blue. "Spencer!" He calls out again. Spencer's head slowly starts to rise and Peter sees the strange colored tears. "Spencer snap out of it! I'm here! It's okay!" Her eyebrows crease and she tilts her head. "It's me Spencer! It's Peter!" Spencer gasps and the electricity ceases. Her eyes return to normal and she falls to the ground, but Peter manages to catch her before her head hits the hard floor.

      "Peter..." She sobs. Peter barely registers that this is the first time she's ever spoken. He holds her tightly as she cries, shushing her and whispering words in her ear. Eventually Spencer quiets down and Peter pulls her back so he can see her face. He touches the streak of white in her hair and shows her. Spencer looks away from her hair and Peter cups her face. "We'll find them." Spencer looks at him, and Peter nods. "And we won't stop until we do." Their foreheads touch and they both close their eyes. "I promise."

‹°›

      A man with a scar across his face walks into a dark room. A dim computer screen is all the light that shines in the room. "Did you find the girl?" A voice asks through the computer. The man with the scar shakes his head. "She wasn't there, but," The man smiles devilishly. "I got the Avengers." There is a pause. "Kill them." The voice says. The man with the scar smiles madly. "With pleasure." He looks up and his eyes glow a faint reddish-orange. Like fire.

      The man with the scar leaves the room and walks into another. In front of him is a group of Avengers, all tied up and burned. Tony sneers at the man. "You son of a bitch!" He jerks at his chains, and the man grabs Tony's face. "Now Tony, where did you learn your manners?" Tony spits at the man. "How are you alive?! She killed you!" The man smiles. "Don't you know Tony?"

      The man walks to the door. "Aldrich Killian can't be killed with fire." The door slams shut and Tony relaxes. He wasn't showing it, but he was in pain. He looks at Natasha. "When we get out of here, I'm talking to Fury. He said Killian's body was dealt with." Natasha looks down. "Tony, HYDRA was controlling SHIELD at that time. He didn't know." Tony looks down. All he can do is just pray Spencer doesn't get hurt.

YOU GUYS HATE ME YET? NO? YOU WILL EVENTUALLY.

SO IF YOU DIDN'T CATCH IT ALDRICH KILLIAN IS STILL ALIVE THANKS TO HYDRA.

SPENCER TAKES ON SOME PHYSICAL TRAITS FROM HER POWERS. HER TEARS ARE TRANSLUCENT BLUE, HER EYES GLOW ELECTRIC BLUE, AND SHE GAINS A WHITE STREAK IN HER HAIR.

I GOT THE HAIR IDEA FROM TROLLHUNTERS (SUCH A GOOD SHOW)

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!