P̶͖̂̔a̶̮̣̓́r̷̗̽̏͜t̵̮̟͑ ̴͓͍̍3̴̙̄0̷̛̖͔̍

Killian paces the floor as the lights flicker. "I don't care if he's asleep! Get him on the phone! Something is going on!" The lights pop, then go out. Killian scowls and starts walking down the hallway. As he does his eyes catch something outside the window. He freezes and drops his phone. A figure stares up at him with a murderous look in their eyes, but that's not what scares him. It's the electricity sparking off of them. Like a rogue lightning bolt. He backs away from the window and the figure disappears into a bolt of electricity that connects to the electrical lines connected to the building.

      Killian's eyes widen as he watches the electricity trail up into the building. He starts to run as the electricity zaps to the light fixtures in the building. It was coming for him. And fast. He runs faster, toward the room containing the Avengers. He's not going to let this thing stop him from reaching his goal.

‹—›

      Peter crawls into the building and navigates through the pitch black hallways. Some guards run toward him so he jumps up onto the ceiling. As they pass they hear the comms saying the Avengers are in the west wing. Peter nods and crawls toward the west. He walks past several hotel rooms and eventually finds a storage room, but the door is locked. "Mr. Stark?" He hears some movement on the other side of the door. "Kid? Peter, is that you?" Peter smiles and nods. "It's me."

      He steps back from the door and starts kicking at it. The metal starts to bend and eventually he is able to grab it and bend it out of the way. The Avengers smile when they see him, but Tony looks worried. "Where is she? Where's Spencer?" Peter glances at the hallway and picks up on the sound of crackling. "She's okay." Tony relaxes and Peter steps into the room. "Let's get you guys out of here."

‹—›

      Killian finally reaches the room containing the Avengers, but his crazed smile drops when he sees the door kicked in. "No." And the Avengers are gone. "NO!" Spencer materializes in front of him and before he can react, she blasts him out the window. He hits the concrete, creating a crack. His skin starts to glow, and the concrete around his starts to melt. He yells in anger and when Spencer materializes before him, he back hands her. Spencer is sent flying across the parking lot.

      Killian storms up to her and stands over Spencer. She looks up at him and Killian punches her in the face. He continues to hit her, and raises both of his hands to pound her chest, but Spencer grabs his hands as they come down. She holds them still, and ignores the searing hot pain that her hands take on. He groans and pulls more power to his arms. "Who are you?!" He demands. Spencer kicks him off of her, electricity acting as a boost.

      Spencer stands up, and hovers over the ground. "I'm a Stark." She yells as she blasts him with electricity, but Killian raises his hands to block the blast. The Avengers and Peter run around the side of the building and freeze when they see Spencer. "Spencer?" Tony whispers. He tries to run forward, but Steve stops him. "No. We'll be useless in the fight." Tony grinds his teeth and looks around. His left eye twitches when he sees something. "Maybe, but there is still a way I can help her."

      Spencer starts to lose power and groans in effort. Killian smiles seeing her weakened state. He starts walking toward her, but something rams into him from the left and he is sent tumbling over the concrete. Spencer breathes in relief and drops her arms. Killian jumps to his feet and his eyes blase brighter when he sees Tony in the car that hit him. He jumps on top of the car and jabs her hand through the roof, but grabs nothing. Tony just barely dodges Killian's hand and scrambles out the passenger side door.

      Spencer looks up at Tony and shakes her head. He smiles at her and starts to run away as Killian starts to chase him. "Hey Weasel!" Spencer smiles and blasts Killian away from Tony. The electricity around her takes on a more light blue hue, rather than it's typical light purple. She lands on the ground and charges Killian. His hands glow brighter as they grow hotter. He swings at Spencer, but she dodges under and punches him in the stomach.