P̶̬͖͠ȧ̴̩̀r̴̙͕̈́t̷̘͚̓̇ ̸̺̜̈̾2̴̼̙͝͝5̷̬͊

Popcorn? Check.

      Blanket fort? Check.

      Pizza? Check.

      Rainy day? Check.

      The perfect conditions for the perfect movie night. And that's exactly what was happening. The Avengers decided that some 'team bonding' was in order after talk about the Accords was brought up. It was still a touchy subject for them all. Ever since the meeting Spencer had a consistent frown on her face. She hates keeping her abilities from them, but it was her only option.

      "So what movie are we going to watch?" Tony opens his mouth and a smile spreads across his face. Natasha points at him. "No, we are not watching Grey's Anatomy." Tony pouts, and Spencer almost laughs. Clint purses his lips. "I might actually know a movie. Me and Laura watched it a few weeks ago. It was pretty good." They nod at him and Tony tosses Clint the remote.

      "Boss," Tony frowns as FRIDAY's voice comes through the speakers. "Fury is calling." Tony raises an eyebrow. "Well tell the pirate we are busy." Spencer glances at Tony, then Fury's face appears on the TV. "Actually you aren't." Tony rolls his eyes and turns to face the TV. "What do you want, Fury?" Fury glares at Tony. "Just because Spencer has not signed doesn't mean that I have forgotten about the rest of you."

      The Avengers sulk, all knowing what is coming. "I'm sending you on a mission. You leave in 5 minutes." There it is. Just as Fury's face disappears from the screen Tony flips him off with both hands. Spencer purses her lips to stop a smile spread across her lips. Tony sighs and turns to Spencer. "Sorry Weasel, he's still bitter about the meeting." Spencer nods, and the Avengers start to get up.

      Tony hangs back until it's just him and Spencer. He sits down next to her and folds a piece of her hair out of her face. "You okay?" Spencer nods a bit and gives him a half smile. Tony smiles and kisses her head, then stands. "We should be back by tomorrow at the latest." She nods and Tony leaves.

      Spencer sighs and looks around their botched movie night. She looks down at her hands in her lap and narrows her eyes. Now that she thinks about it, she doesn't really know what she can do. Yeah, she's got electricity and can practically blow up arc reactors, but she's never really tested her limits. Spencer smiles and stands. Maybe it's time she does. In the morning, she'd need to find a place to practice.

‹‡›

      Spencer walks into the gym and flicks the lights on. She plugs her earbuds in and right as she is about to turn her phone on and play music, it dies. Spencer sighs in defeat. Is the world out to get her or something?

      Wait.

      Spencer looks at her phone and a smile spreads across her face. She can pull electricity out of things, maybe she can put electricity back into things too. Taking off her gloves, Spencer's heart pounds in her chest. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. There is a zap of electricity, and she peeks one eye open. Her phone's battery was now at 100%. Spencer laughs and presses play on her music.

      She looks around the room and finds a tablet left on a bench. Grabbing it with her ungloved hand the battery slowly starts to rise. Cool. Spencer's head starts to pound, and a wave of dizziness hits her. She frowns and looks around the room. She wasn't wearing her watch right now so... Spencer spots an open electrical plug in and walks over to it. Pulling her other glove off her hand, she slowly reaches toward the outlet. A line of electricity connects from the outlet to her hand and she starts feeling better.

      Spencer sees electricity crackling at her fingertips and her eyes widen. When that happens, bad things happen. But what if instead of letting the electricity rest in one place, she releases it in a focused location. A far wall of the gym is blank and Spencer faces it. She narrows her eyes and rubs her hands together a bit, then in a sudden motion she jerks her hands forward. A strong bolt of electricity hits the wall and the room shakes. Spencer stares at the scorch marks in shock.

      No way.

      She laughs to herself and just before she blasts the wall again FRIDAY's voice comes through the speakers. "Spencer, Boss has asked me to inform you that they are entering the building. They are asking where you are." Spencer's heart drops. If they see her in here then they'll know something is up. Spencer starts to run out of the room and closes her eyes.

      Anxiety courses through her body and she desperately thinks about how she wants to be in her room. A buzzing sensation runs down Spencer's spine and a deafening sound of crackling fills her ears. Her eyes snap open and suddenly she is in her room. She freezes on the spot and stops breathing. Did... Did she just teleport?

‹‡›

      After Tony stops by Spencer's room she sits on her bed in shock. First she blasts the gym wall with electricity, then she teleports? This was craziness. Spencer licks her dry lips, and glances at her laptop. Had she really teleported, or had it been something else?

      She narrows her eyes and opens her laptop. She effortlessly hacks into Tony's systems. Rewinding the time, she watches as she plays with her electricity in the gym. Her eyes twitch in thought as she sees herself blast the gym wall. Several ideas of how to focus the blast and make them easier to use run through her mind.

      Spencer pulls the laptop screen closer to her face as she sees herself start to run. The security camera glitches a bit, but her eyes widen at what she sees. Lines of electricity connect to Spencer and the overhead lights. She shakes her head and quickly types into her computer. Several more security cameras appear and they all show bolts of electricity jumping from light to light, until they pass through Spencer's bedroom door.

      Spencer's jaw drops. She didn't teleport. She traveled through the electrical. She scoffs out a laugh, then realizes what she has to do. She copies the tapes footage, then deletes it, removing all evidence of what she had just done. That was... Wow.

SPENCER DISCOVERS MORE ABOUT HER POWERS AND IS IN AWE WITH WHAT SHE CAN DO. 

OKAY SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE ABOUT HER BIRTHDAY. SO THAT MEANS PETER IS NOW ON SUMMER BREAK. (IF YOU FORGOT, SPENCER'S BIRTHDAY IS AUGUST 9TH)

SO YEAH. IF YOU HAVE ANY BIRTHDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR HER FROM LIKE TONY OR SOMETHING JUST COMMENT. (I ALREADY HAVE A GIFT FROM PETER PLANNED.) IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS, I JUST WON'T SPECIFY WHAT THE AVENGERS GOT HER.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!