Chapter 1: One timeline

( So basically this is like inside out but really many important Marinettes are in her mind. If this story is actually read by people I will reveal what is up with the classmates including Marinette and Adrien.)

" EEEEEEEEEEEEE! WE'RE HANGING OUT WITH LUKA!!!" Happy Marinette screamed. Of course she has no sense of boys. As long as Marinette ( the actual one) is doing something with a guy she goes crazy.

" Um excusez moi. I thought Adrien is the one for us? Not LUKA," said Disgust Marinette. Everyone soon started bickering after that. Princess Mai was trying to calm everyone( I mean she is a princess) while there was one of them who was lounging in the back on a hammock.

In a multiverse:

A woman in her 20s was pacing furiously in her home that she shared with her love. She had mid length snow coloured hair and wore a comfortable outfit with the sleeves rolled up to her elbow.

" 'You can't go out! You are in a delicate state blah blah blah!'

" 'You can't go out! You are in a delicate state blah blah blah!'. Ugh this is so annoying! Adrien is out there with my Miraculous fighting monsters while I sit here with his Miraculous!" exclaimed the woman. Of course she was frustrated but also scared for her Adrien's safety. She ran out of energy from her rant and looked at one particular photo of her and Adrien. The day of their 3rd anniversary of being together. It was a tremendous occasion. They went out together on a vacation for a few days. That was 2 months ago. The same time the found out they were going to be parents. Of course the were thrilled. They were planning on getting married. But both of them were nervous about what everyone else would think. Luckily, everyone was ecstatic just like them so they started preparing for the wedding next month. They invited many people including the other Marinettes and Adriens from other multiverse with the main two.

" Oh my god. Would you quit moping around 'Miss Marinette Agreste'? I'm trying to enjoy my beautiful camembert in a nice environment. It's not very nice when you're acting like it's the end of the world!" Plagg stated. He gobbled up the cheese at the end of his statement. Marinette gave him the stink eye.

" You know I'm starting to wonder how Adrien put up with you. You are such a complain box and glutton!" she stated. Plagg just turned away from her in a very Chloe like manner. " I'll have you know I am a very great Kwami to have as company!". Marinette rolled her eyes and plopped down on their sofa. " Yeah, that's why you are pointing out the wrong things I am doing right now..." She said, sarcasm rolling in.

Plagg turned around and sat on her shoulder." Look kid. I understand your frustration. If Tikki was the one fighting our there and I had to stay put and do nothing, I would react exactly like you." The Snow haired woman turned to look at the Kwami with tired eyes. " But Tikki is fighting out there. She's in transformation..." She slurred a little. Calm down Plagg. It's just her hormones. Do not cataclysm something. He repeated the same thing in his head.

" That's not the point. Adrien- that kid is the biggest worry wart when it comes to people he loves. He just wants to protect both you and his child." Plagg explained calmly. Marinette's eyes narrowed." I don't need protection! I can take care of myself. I'm a superhero!" She stood while saying this. Plagg facepalmed. " Ok Marinette let me put it this way," he started as he got her to sit down," What if Adrien was injured and both of you had to fight a monster? Would you let him fight? Would YOU, really let your loved one get in danger?" Her face softened and she shook her head. " Of course I wouldn't let him fight. I would never want to lose him...".

Before Adrien went to fight...
" No Marinette! Stay here. I'll go fight. It isn't safe for you to go out and do dangerous stuff like this m'lady." Adrien stated. His lady just folded her arms. " I'm not a weak person Adrien! I'm a superhero! I can fight and the suit protects me from any hits!!" She fought back.

" I never said you were weak! We never took hits from monsters! Only from akuma but they aren't here anymore. We don't know how much damage it absorbs! What if something happens to Aurora!?" At that last sentence, she froze. She unconsciously put her hand on her kind of round stomach. She looked at her kitty's face when he held her head in his hands. " Please Marinette. It's for our future..." he reasoned. She put her hands on his chest as she breathed," Alright... But how will you purify the sludge?" Adrien smiled and shook his head, his beautiful shiny white hair flowing with the movement. He removed her white earrings from her ears and put the on his own. Marinette's eyes widened a little. " Wait Adrien- you only ever used my earrings once. And that was 7 years ago!" she warned. Adrien in turn just chuckled and transformed. " It may have been long ago but I'll get the hang of it! Here," he removed his ring and slid it into Marinette's delicate fingers," I can't have both the Cat and Ladybug Miraculous at the same time." He said. Marinette still have him a concerned look that told him she was still unsure about this idea. " Don't worry lovebug. I'll be back soon. With no injuries. Promise." And with that he pushed her snow hair back and gave her a chaste kiss and jumped out the balcony.

Currently...
" Now I-..... I - I understand why he forced me to stay here! Oh Adrien..." She looked at her half open palms on her lap with a smile. Plagg just zoomed away from her shoulder and came back from the kitchen with a huge piece of camembert.
" Finally!! You understand now!! Now go and do whatever in your room! Even your cheesiness is too much for me!!" He said as he gulped the whole cheese into his mouth. Marinette gagged a little at that but smiled at him. " You know, you're not that bad at giving advice and company as I had thought. Thank you Plagg," she smiled.

" Yes yes of course. For I am Plagg, immortal and God of destru-" At that moment a ringing went of. Plagg just gave a deadpan look at her wrist and she turned to see it." Oh! It's the dimension caller! ( A/N I seriously couldn't think of a name for a device that could be used for calling each other in different dimensions 😅 could you all give me some ideas?) Bad side of Marinette is calling me?" She questioned. Plagg just screamed. " Wahhhhh! Of course it's Mell( bad Marinette) who interrupts me!!" he screamed and went inside a room.

Snow Marinette POV:

" Hey there my little snowflake! What are you up to?" She said. Wow she really is such a carefree and confident girl. Wish Mari could be like that around her Adrien. Snow haired Marinette ( pls give me a name for her) gave her a look that said are you kidding me- . " My name isn't SNOWFLAKE, MELL," I bit out. That name seriously gets on my nerves for some reason. She just ROLLED her EYES at ME! " Yeah yeah I heard you the other millions of times I called you that!" She laughed as she said that. My face had 'I'm so done get to the point.' written on it.

" Alright alright I'll tell you why I called," she said and changed to a serious face. Much better. " Our little Marinette is hanging with Luka today."" she stated. I felt my cheeks heat up at that name. I blushed of embarassment not of liking. Of course Mell go the wrong idea. " Snoooowwww~? Do you have a crush on Luka? I might just tell your Adri-" she started saying but I screamed and interrupted her. " MELL! YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL THAT I WAS GETTING EMBARRASSED! NOT F-FALLING IN LOVE!!" I shouted. I had totally did it. Now she was howling with laughter. I was seriously ashamed. My face was flushed. Mell wiped her eyes and FINALLY continued what she was saying. " Now we all know who her true soulmate is but we can't tell her that. And we want her to experience a kind of date with a guy," she explained.

" And I know you aren't allowed to do anything dangerous but can you just clase the dimension portals very securely? I don't want any interruptions," she finished. I jumped up and looked at her with gratitude and relief. " Thank you so much! Finally! I get to do something other than stay at home all day! Bye! I will message you when I'm done!" I exclaimed. She waved at me and ended the connection. It's time to get to work!

And thats a wrap! This is my very first fic and very fist chapter. I'm kind of happy it turned out this way. If this is read by some people I will create more chapters. Of even more people read it then I will post this in Ao3.

Peace!