Chapter 10: The Misfortunate Meeting

I woke up at 4:30AM to watch the Miraculous NYC Special and it was all worth it! It was incredibly amazing! Spectacular! I don't even have words. I'm so glad Adrien and Marinette are developing feelings for each other's different forms. And they are so mature! Their voices are different! And also the awful part of Ladybug hating Chat but we knew that wouldn't last long. Their hug was spreading warm feelings through my body. Ok I'm sorry I'm wasting time blabbering so much. If you want, you can check out my Amino at MiraculaKwami627. Now on to the Chapter!

Once the bell rang signalling the end of school, Marinette was out the door like a... Well, a fast person! She ran all the way to her room in the bakery and shut the entrance of the the patisserie as soon as she went in. Adrien watched all this take place, leaving the him confused. "Adrien can you please stop staring at your girlfriend's home and do something useful. Like say, offer this powerful Kwami some Camembert hmmm?" Plagg commented as he stuck his head out of his jacket.

"She's not my girlfriend Plagg! She's my....good friend," Adrien replied as he turned his head away blushing. Plagg was about to give a comeback but immediately closed his mouth once Adrien gave him 2 pieces of cheese.

"Adrien please get in the car. Your father wants to have a last minute meeting with you." Said Nathalie who was seated in the car. That made him surprised. One thing, Nathalie almost never rides in the car to pick him up. Unless of course with the exception of a special occasion or an akuma attacking near the school. Another thing, his Father wants to have a meeting with him? That was odd but then again, Gabriel Agreste was an unpredictable man. He sighed as he got into the car and they drove off to the Agreste Mansion.

Meanwhile....
A particular raven was getting herself prepared for the meeting she is hosting in 15 minutes. She wore some black high waisted jeans, a black jacket, a red converse and and black crop top that came just above her belly button. And a high ponytail of course. This colour theme was the code of a sort for the meetings with the Marinettes.

"There we go. Ready to go," Marinette said to herself as she did some moves with her jacket in front of the mirror. Till flew up near her face and giggled. "Marinette! I know you're a fashion designer but isn't now a good time for something?" Tikki asked as it seemed her holder had totally forgot the reason for dressing up. Said girl looked up at her friend with confusion. "Good time for what?" Tikki sighed and facepalmed.

"For the meeting! The one you're holding in 8 minutes!" And with that, her eyes widened at as she ran around getting her notes and materials ready. Her phone suddenly rang, the icon showing Chloé. She attended the call and held it to her ear with her shoulder while shuffling around. "Hey Chlo! Whats up? As you can see I'm running about getting ready for the meeting! Ahaha!" She greeted her in a wrecked clutter.

"Aren't you supposed to be there already? Anyways, I called to ask you something. Are you sure you...want to go to this meeting by yourself? You want moi and the others to come or what?" She suggested and it made Marinette stop for a second before running around again. "Uh no? Whats with this sudden unusual idea? You don't don't usually say this for the other meetings I have."

"Well it's because of the Hybrid Hunters. You might need some help right?"

"I'm sure we'll be fine Chloé. Nothing will happen. It is a secured place so we'll be safe. Don't worry!"

"Ugh fine. I wanted to kick some villain butt until you said that. Whatever!"
She giggled. "Oh come on Chloé. Stop being a drama queen. Well I have to go. See you after the meeting!" She hung up the call and FINALLY arrived at the meeting place.

"Sorry I'm almost late- wahhh!" She fell on the floor and got up as all the Marinettes facepalmed. "Ahem let's start. Now, the Hybrid Hunters," Once that was said, the mood instantaneously changed from normal to serious. "Each one of you have had run-ins with them. And you recognised them by finding a tattoo on their wrist. The mark of the Hunters. I have gotten the entire history of the Hunters with the help of my teammates."