Chapter 6: Once upon a Mission

The picture above is just adorable so I had to put it in! #adrienettefan4ever! Anyways, I promised you all a new chapter this week and here it is! See? I can keep my promises... Sometimes. Oh and happy belated 5 years of Miraculous! I made a transformation video which will be there at the end. Enjoy!

Alya Cesaire POV:
" Alya! Alya! Alya! Wake up, wake up!" That's the first thing I heard as my alarm went off at 7AM. Yep, my two little monsters of sisters. I was getting annoyed with their shouting which is saying something because I love children. I groaned and threw a pillow at their faces, immediately stopping them from shouting.

They fell off the bed as I sat up and glared at them. " Alright, what was so important that you had to wake me up like that?" I ask them, irritated.

Ella jumps onto the bed," Actually 2 things! One is Miracula texted you in your girls group ' Les Reines' ( The queens)!" She exclaimed. I was shocked she got into my phone and of the mistake she made. I start pushing myself up from the comfy blankets and start putting on my glasses.

" Ok number one mistake you both continuously repeat! Don't call Marinette as Miracula. Not only does it hurt her and bring back memories, it could also blow her cover if you practice this and call her that in public!" I scold them as I walk to the living room to unplug my phone from the charger. " And second of all, how in the world did you 2 unlock my phone?!" I ask them, incredulously.

They just giggle and made an explosion of sparkles which covered the entire house and it was starting to seep into mom and dad's room. Where they were still sleeping!

I narrowed my eyes and smiled at their cheekiness

I narrowed my eyes and smiled at their cheekiness. I whipped up my hand professionally and absorbed all of the magic and vaporized it into thin air. " FINALLY, no magic allowed!" I instructed. They whined and in unison they complained," But Alya!! You use magic! So do Marinette and the others!" I rolled my eyes as I explained the same thing to them again and again.

" How many times do I have to explain this to you two? Me and the girls have had practice with magic and we know where and when to use it! You both are still in training! Besides, I'm also the next princess in line so," I finished and unlocked my phone. Indeed, Mari did send a message and once I read it, I got excited.

 Indeed, Mari did send a message and once I read it, I got excited