Chapter 3: Algea

Ladybug jumped out from the back entrance of the Louvre and zipped across Paris on her yo-yo to reach Trocedero. She did amazing flips and tricks unintentionally and stopped on a roof in the Trocedero. " Where... Where..." She repeated and finally spotted( unintentional pun) Chat Noir and Algea fighting. Algea had an interesting power. He could transform his item continuously. First he was in a chariot, then he transformed it into a whip and then a sword.

" This isn't going to be easy," Ladybug muttered.

Chat Noir POV:
Personally, I would say I'm a pretty good fencer. But that doesn't mean I can fight against a FREAKING SWORD!! This thing is made out of pure steel. I dodged a very close hit. Fortunately, only tiny bits of hair was cut off. Unfortunately, I got distracted by it and he punched me hard in my chest. I fell on the ground and moaned in pain. Algea walked up to me and raised the sword to strike me with it. I closed my eyes and waited for pain and....

Ladybug POV:
I was about to shout my entrance when I saw Chat Noir, my dear partner, get punched with a mallet. I watched in horror as Algea approached Chat while he was curled up in pain. I quickly moved from my frozen state and unwrapped my yo-yo from my waist and threw it towards Chat.

It wrapped around his torso and Algea looked up in surprise. I just smirked at him and pulled my yo-yo and caught Chat in bridal style. I ran out of there and jumped across the rooftops quickly and I heard Chat Noir moan in pain. " Hold on, Chaton. Just a little bit longer," I said to him quietly. I jumped into the empty alleyway I normally use when I detransform.

I leaned him onto the wall and sat down in front of him. " Chat," I asked and he gave a groan as his answer. I sigh and continue," Chat I need you to answer me. Please. Does it hurt a lot or can you manage?". He opened one of his eyes and answered," Not to be the bearer of bad news but, I don't think I can manage, m'lady," ending it by clutching his chest and curling up to himself a bit. I looked at him in worry. I put my hand on his chest very delicately and closed my eyes. With my powers I could see that the mallet did some real damage. His muscle and ribs were bruised very badly. I don't have a choice. I have to heal Chat Noir. I don't want him to in pain. I thought in my head.

I concentrated hard and let the healing energy, the energy I learnt from my cousin, flow into Chat's body. I just hope he doesn't recognise that I'm the one who healed him. Ladybug doesn't have magic. At least, that's what everyone thinks. Their Princess Miracula ( me, but a secret) is the magical one. I take my hand off and give time for him to sit up, as this spell gives some drowsiness to to person healed. " M... Marinette..." he murmured. My whole body froze. D- did he just...? Did he figure out my identity?... No- NO. There's no way he could've figured it out. He's probably just imagining it. It's a side effect right?.... Right!??!!

Chat Noir POV:
God this is called pain. My chest hurts so much. I feel warmth at my left side. Blood...? No, not blood. I smell strawberries and a sweet vanilla smell. It's Ladybug. I can always count on her to save me. She sets me down... somewhere. Maybe it's an alleyway? I don't know cause I'm don't have enough strength to open my eyes. As they say it, I'm fading in and out of paradise. I feel like I'm losing all my senses. Who's with me again? I feel that person put their hand on my chest and I expected more pain.

Instead, I felt a feeling of warmth, comfort and coolness at the same time. Through my closed eyes I can see some... light and power. Is that magic? Suddenly, all that pain vanishes and I feel drowsy. I open my eyes slightly, and see blue hair in pigtails. I immediately say the name that pops into my head. " M... Marinette...".

Marinette stared at me with such an incredulous and scared look. I got confused. Did I do something wrong? Why was she looking at me like that?

" Chat," she said as I tried to look at her. Keyword: tried. " I... I'm not M-Marinette..." She stuttered. I looked at her tilting my head, I think. What does she mean she's not Marinette? Of course she is! My vision starts clearing up until I could see clearly. And I was met with the face of m'lady looking at me horror stricken. My jaw went slacked as I had assumed she was Marinette. I immediately start apologizing to her. " Oh forgive me m'lady! Im sorry but I had no idea who you were I mean of course I don't because we didn't reveal our identities and I would like to know who you are but I know you are not Marinette!! I mean I'm not shaming her or anything but I accidentally assumed-" I was cut of by her shaking my shoulders.