Chapter 2: Date

Back at the main multiverse...

Marinette POV:
I really can't believe this. I seriously accepted to go on a kind- of- date- not- kind- of- date with Luka! I mean, he's a great guy and all but i myself am not sure whether to decide between him, Adrien and Chat Noir! Wait what? Did I just think of CHAT NOIR in a romantic way!?!

" Tikki! I'm not sure what to do! I mean sure! I did accept to hang out with Luka but did I make a mistake? I- I'm not saying he's a bad guy to date or anything but my heart is confused with choosing between him, Adrien or CHAT NOIR!!! I have had a mega crush on Adrien from the beginning of school when he joined so that makes sense but did I think about Chat!??!! Sure he's so strong and handsome and charming and sweet and... OH MY GOD DO I HAVE A CRUSH ON MY LOYAL AND GREAT PARTNER?!!!?! When- when did this happen? What about-" my rant was cut off by Tikki. She looked exhausted and I'm the one who talked a lot. Now for some wise words by her. " Marinette!! Get a hold of your self! You've been around for a very long time and you get worked up over this!!??!".

My face flushes as I giggle nervously.

Third person POV:

Tikki continues," Now you don't have to decide who you want to choose right away. But just know that you will get a time where you will have no options...". Marinette nods her head. She knows she did have to choose. She didn't feel as strongly for Luka as she felt for Adrien and Chat Noir.

" Alright Tikki thanks for the advice. Now let's get going. Luka's probably waiting," with that, Tikki zipped into her purse and she checked herself in the mirror.

(Credits to the artist: punzi Ella)

Just as she was about to head out, a dark and cold type of wind or energy flew past her. Marinette got shivers up her spine and turned around to check what had happened. " Tikki," she popped her head out of the purse and looked at Marinette," did you feel that? It was a weird feeling," she said, feeling a little uneasy. She just moved her eyes around. Tikki was looking for anything that would have caused her uneasiness. Then she spotted it. " Marinette," said girl looked down at her Kwami," look over there! The window is open! You know autumn is coming up. That must've caused the wind!" Tikki said. Marinette looked at where Tikki was pointing and saw that the window really was open.

Marinette stared at it for a few seconds, shook her head and locked the window. " Yeah your right. Just the wind and... air, right?" The weird feeling was still there but she pushed it to the back of her mind. No need to worry about it right now. It's probably nothing and I'm worrying myself over it. She thought.

Marinette headed to the Liberty, where Luka would pick her up and hang out with her. She was totally ready for it.

Meanwhile with Adrien....
Now Adrien Agreste, only son of Gabriel Agreste, was a good kid. A guy with manner and a true gentleman. But that didn't mean he couldn't sneak out of his room when his father had grounded him.

" Uughah! I can't believe it. Father grounded me. Again! And just because I joined one fencing class late!" Adrien complained, as he threw his school bag on the floor and flopped onto his bed. " Well if you ask me, maybe you should sneak out hmmmm?" Plagg suggested with mischief coated in his voice. Adrien turned his head to look at his Kwami. " Okay first of all, no one asked you anything Plagg," he informed as he sat up while Plagg stuck his tongue out at him," second of all, maybe you are kind of right. I should get some fresh air," Plagg looked relieved," as Chat Noir!" Adrien said. And then Plagg started screaming. " Plagg, claws out!!".

Adrien POV:
I jumped out of my window after I put a recording of a piano recital on my phone. It was just about 2pm so the weather was great. I raced across the rooftops doing many cool tricks, if I do say so myself. Ahhhhh wish m'lady could be here with me. We would race across the rooftops, get a nice lunch together and we would confess to each other and get married and live in a house with a hamster- I stopped my imagination as I came to a stop because I saw my sweet friend, Marinette. She was in a cute outfit. Wow she's adorable. " Oh god did I really think that?" I murmured to himself.