Chapter 5: Fountain

Holla Everyone. First of, I sincerely apologise for not publishing anything for the past week. I was busy with school and some programs to do online. Second of all, I will try to post chapters 3 times a week so I don't get murdered. And finally, yes I edited the picture above. I was bored. Please kill me.

Adrien POV:
Jeez. I'm not able to sleep at all. Ugh and it's incredibly cold in here.
I think to myself as I get up and gave up on sleep. " Welp, might as well do extra Chinese homework!" I exclaim to myself half-heartedly. I do most of the exercises for my lesson. I check the time and it's about to become 2am. Good have I been doing this for an hour!?! I close the books and my computer and put away my homework.

I looked around to see what I could do for now without making any sound, since it looks like I'm not going back to sleep any time sooner. I turn my body towards the direction of rotting cheese and light snoring. Plagg. That glutton was laying in my sock drawer with his gross camembert. I was tempted to prank him right now so I quietly snuck up on him. I shook him lightly and he started to open his eyes. " Bahhhhhh!" I screamed lightly. And I don't know what did it, the scream or probably just me using my power to cast a green creepy light, but Plagg screamed like his everything was on fire. He also sounded like a woman who just spilled lipstick in her Valentino White bag( Comment if you get the vine refrence 😂). I freaked out because there is a high chance the gorilla, Nathalie or maybe even my father going on strolls right now.

I snatched Plagg out of the air and divebombed the bed just as I heard footsteps approaching my room. I pretended to be asleep as the person opened the door and took 2 steps in. " -ir. Nothing here. It's quiet in Adrien's room and he's asleep.... Yes sir, I will install more security in the house and make sure Adrien is safe at all costs... Yes sir," Nathalie said as she left the room.

I waited until I couldn't hear her anymore and sat up. " Yeowch!" I screamed quietly. Plagg flew up from under the covers and glared at me as I glared back," Plagg! You freaking bit me!" I whisper screamed at him. He laughed in a sarcastic manner. " Well mr. Model! You're the one who started it! You interrupted me from my wonderful camembert dream and almost got yourself caught by your dad's assistant!" He screamed at me. I grinned sheepishly and laughed. Plagg hmphed at me and told he's going back to bed.

He flew back into the sock drawer and covered himself with socks. I blinked at him and went back to my quest of finding something to do.

I sigh and took my phone going through Instagram. I went to Marinette's for some reason and started looking through it once again because I already saw everything and liked each and every one. Wait that sounds creepy and makes me look like a stalker. But I'm not a stalker right? I just liked the pictures of my friend. Of my very good- I shook my head and stopped my inner rant. I was about to move out of her account when I stopped at a particular picture.

 I was about to move out of her account when I stopped at a particular picture

Of course I had seen this before. This was posted a while back, but something made me stop and look at it again. Why are there so many pictures of her with Luka? Of course, Luka was one of tehir good friends, but they seemed really close with each other. I started to get.... a weird feeling in my stomach. Was that..... jealousy? Wait, that makes no sense. Whys Gould I be jealous. I mean I'm not gay. No way, not that I'm being racist. And Marinette is just a friend ( that was painful to write). Then I spotted Kagami with Marinette and smiled at them. They looked like they became such good friends.