Chapter 9: The Schedule

Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter! This one might not be that interesting but I'll try my best! And also, who's excited for the NYC special? I know I am incredibly excited. I'm literally jittering!

It was at 6AM in the morning that Marinette woke up. Thee Sun shone in through the window directly at her face, which was unfortunate in her case. She sat up and found that everyone was thrown in different places on each bed and she had slept horizontally at the end of Alya's bed, which was near the window.

She sat up and stretched as she felt all the pressure ponits in her body make a pop sound. Marinette felt a vibration on her waist and looked to find her dimension caller. She wore it on her wrist, activating it, and scrolled through it. Millions of voicemails were found which made her eyes go wide.

"What in the world is so important that I received these many voicemails??!" She asked to herself. She opened up a few of them starting with her underwater self. "Greetings Marinette. It's you from the water kingdom. I have found something that was incredibly shocking. A Hybrid Hunter," Marinette's eyes widened," come over as soon as you can once you receive this message!" With that, the voicemail ends.

Marinette POV:

I know we learnt about them yesterday, but I didn't know they were actually roaming around! I skimmed quickly through the rest of the voicemails which took me a while, and each of them was about finding a Hybrid Hunter.

I sat down and thought about this information. "Mai, what do you think?" I ask to the Holder of the Black Cat me in my head. Mai sighs. " This is unlike anything we've seen. And they all were found in places of your selves. We should hold a meeting with everyone for proper procedure!" She said. I nod and check the time. "Still 6:45. I'll go on a run. Not like anyone will notice right?" I say to myself as I transform into Ladybug. I jump out the window as I feel refreshed already. As I land on the Notre Dame, I notice a certain cat sitting in our usual spot, so I jump over to him.

Chat Noir POV:

I wake up early as usual at 6AM. Normally, I head out as Chat to M'lady and I's usual spot to enjoy the sunrise and eat a small snack. I get out of bed and take a quick shower as I wake up Plagg and give him a wheel of Camembert, waking him up instantly.

I roll my eyes and transform. "Plagg! Claws Out!" The warm feeling rushes over me as I jump out my window with a bag of pastries in hand. I settle myself on the roof and sit on a blanket watching the sunrise. "I thought cats like to sleep in all day!" Came a voice behind as I quickly stand and find Ladybug there. I shook my head. " This cat purr-furrs early mew-rnings Bugaboo," I smirk at her. She groans and rolls her eyes at my puns and sits down next to me. " Why are you up so early?" She asked awaiting for a proper answer. "I normally come here every Friday to watch the sunrise and eat a light snack. Oh that reminds me!" I say as I take out fresh croissants made by the Dupain- Chengs. She thanks me and eats it, humming quietly as I turn to face away from her.

"H-hey Chat?" She says hesitantly as I turn to look at her. The sight made my eyes go wide. She was biting her lip and looking at me with lidded, uncertain eyes. I blush and murmur," Yeah?".

"Do you think I could join you on Fridays every morning?" She asked as my eyes and smile brighten up. "M'lady you don't even need to ask! Of course you can join me!" I exclaimed and she eased up and smiled at me. "Soooooooooooooo, it's a date?" I asked teasing. Of course I was slightly hopeful that she would say yes, but I don't want her to know that.

She laughed and punched my shoulder which hurt. "Silly Cat. Stop joking around! "She shook her head and I laughed uncertainly with her. Ok that really hurt. She sighed and got up. "I have to go or my colleagues would be wondering where I went. I had a great time Chat. I can't wait to do it again next week. Bug Out!" She said softly as she swung off.

"Me too Ladybug," but she couldn't hear it.

Snow Adrien POV:
I reach home to see a man in ice and Mari sitting on the sofa calmly. "What the-" I start and she looked up. "Oh Adrien! Welcome back home kitty cat!" She greeted me as she got up and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I looked at her and asked," Uh who is that?" I pointed at the ice block. She glared at the guy and answered," A Hybrid Hunter. He just barged in and I noticed his tattoo so I froze him. Don't worry, I sent a message to Marinette."

I blink with my mouth hanging open. I thought they were extinct. Guess I was wrong. "Should we call Ladyblood and ask what her status is?" I suggest and she nods. She takes out her dimension caller and dials for Ladyblood. "Hey Snow. Whats up?" She answers. We wave back. "Oh Snowman's here too!" She exclaims as she sees me. I deadpan and pout at her as both of them roll their eyes. "Anyways, I don't want to alarm you but, I had an attack from a Hybrid Hunter," Ladyblood's eyes went dark. " I wanted to know what's happening over in your Paris." Ladyblood explains that they had a same situation there.

"Oh yeah! And Marinette messaged me. She said all us girls will have a meeting tomorrow. Only GIRLS," She stresses on the girls part and Snow nods while I glare at Blood. "Nuh uh! No way! I am not leaving Snow alone!" I say as I hug her to me. Ladyblood looks at me uninterested and groans.

"You IDIOT. Whats wrong with you. This is Marinette Kwami we are talking about. And we have so many other powerful Marinettes who will come to the meeting. Nothing will happen to Snow!" She shouts at me. I growl and get interrupted ny Snow. "She's right chaton. I can handle myself and the others will be there too!" She strokes my arm until I calm down and agree to their meeting.

Back at the main multiverse....
Marinette yawned as she made her way to the stairs in front of the school. To be honest, the morning run made her more sleepy than refreshed. Maybe I just have to get used to it. She thought to herself as she reached the stairs. She started climbing them as another yawn came to her. She tripped because of that and she gave an indecipherable sound as she was falling down.

Someone caught her and looked up to thank them but her breath caught aat the person who prevented her fall. " Hey Marinette! Nice way to cheer my morning up! Catching you that is!" He said with a beautiful smile. Her eyes went wide. Did Adrien just... FLirT wIth mE!?! She screamed in her head. She laughed nervously and removed herself from him and dusted off.

"Th-thanks! For you know, Cat- ching me!" After a few seconds, she realised she made a cat pun, causing her to slap her hand over her mouth.

Adrien looked surprised. "Did you just make a cat pun?" He asked. He was quite happy that Marinette did, seeing as she gave no interest in them. "N-no..." She replied murmuring (it was so adorable bit of course he would never admit it).

Adrien laughed. " I didn't know you were a fan of cat puns!" She looked up at the statement and blushed. "I am not a fan of cat puns! I just... It's just came out by accident!" She was ready to burst from embarrassment for using a cat pun in front of Adrien. "Hey it's ok! No need to be embarrassed by it!" He said as he put his arm around Marinette, making her laugh even more nervous. "I'll tell you something that no one knows." He said and it made Marinette curious. "I'm a huge Fanboy of Ladybug," he whispered into her ear and her eyes popped out of her head.

"Really!?" She whispered screamed and it was his turn to blush and laugh nervously. Marinette was literally about to burst from joy. Oh my god! Adrien is a huge fan of Ladybug!?! I'm so happy! Adrien really likes me! She said in her head as she smiled widely. " Marinette? Are you ok?" Adrien asks because her face was flushed and she was smiling so much. " Yep! Ya, yes! I'm great! Ahaha!" She said awkwardly. Adrien smiled at her and opened the classroom door for her. " Ladies first!" He said and grinned at her.

Marinette quickly made her way to her seat to find a smirking Alya. "Gurlllllll. What was that?" And thus came the round of questions, at least until Ms. Bustier came in and started class. Alya gave a look that said she wasn't done with her yet and Marinette sighed. It was going to be a long day.

That's it for this chapter. I am not able to get any ideas because of the NYC special episode and it's spoilers. I mean, you can't blame me because Thomas and Jeremy Zag never give out so many spoilers, but in 4 days, we've got 10+ Spoilers! So of course!e and my friends are freaking out! Oh and the picture above is a comic I made. Lol I was bored and I did it!
Byeeeeee
Peace!