TWENY THREE

𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 being ignored again. This time it was because Hope really had to study but it wasn't just her. Amara, Penelope and even Greg was ignoring him, giving him the same excuse. They needed to study since they believed it could help their mid-terms marks, as if they knew they were going to fail midterms.
Liam, however, didn't care one bit. He did study, but he wasn't worried that much. He knew he would pass because he actually listens in class. While the others, sleep or zone out, he listens, and he makes sure to mark everything that's important in his brain. His mom taught him that, listen and then go over it a few times before it's stored into your long-term memory.

And if he doesn't pass his Junior year, he'll have to deal with his mom. He would rather deal with the devil, then his mom.

Penelope whines, “I can't anymore! My brain hurts!”
Liam looks up over at Penelope. The girl is seated across from him, and she looks bored and tired. They are now currently in the library studying the last subject of the week, Geography. Liam has never liked Geography, and he's pretty sure he won't ever. He doesn't even know why he took the subject, it's really a waste of his time.

“Come on, Penelope. You're the one who wanted to form a study group,” Amara comments paging through her book. Amara didn't have to worry at all, she had Albert Einstein's brain. She is actually the first blonde he has met that is so smart, she only gets full marks on all her tests.

“Yeah, but I didn't think it would be this difficult.”

“Yeah, the full moon is in less than 5 days and I'm frustrated and irritated with every little thing,” Daniel says from beside Amara. Liam tilts his head when he sees Josie entering the library. The twins haven't been in school for two weeks now. They were in Namibia with their mom. That's why the school was so peaceful because Elizabeth Saltzman wasn't here.
Liam looks at Daniel but the boy has already laid his eyes on the girl. He was staring at her like she's the center of his universe. But unfortunately, the Saltzman girl is now looking at Penelope. The Salvatore actually sympathized with the werewolf.

“Daniel. Where is Greg? Wasn't he suppose to be here too?” Penelope asks out of the blue, attracting the boy's attention back to them. “Uh, I don't know. He'll probably be here later.”

“Okay but anyway, it'll be Halloween in just 2 days. There is going to be a party like prom at Mystic Falls High School, and we can actually go, we don't have to sneak in. What are we going as?” Penelope asks already forgetting about studying. “Seriously P? We're not even done writing and your mind is already at a party.”

“So what? I'm tired. I've been studying the whole week and I'm exhausted.” The Salvatore boys looks at Penelope and he shrugs. “She's right and anyways Amara, we're almost done. Tomorrow afternoon we'll be done with this geography that.”

“Ugh, whatever.” Penelope smirks and she turns to Liam. “So, what are you going as?” Penelope asks. She wanted some costumes ideas, so she knows her costume won't clash with the others. “I was thinking of going as a vampire,” Liam jokes and the brunette rolls her eyes. “We're supposed to be going as something we want to be, not something you already are. Think of something else.”

The boy's gaze falls on the vampire at the entrance. MG nods his head and Liam smiles. He grabs his books and his bag. “Hey, where are you going? We're not finished here!” Penelope tells Liam. The Salvatore boy shrugs, “I have to go. I'll see you later guys. And Penelope, do study, please.”
He leaves the library and meets MG outside the library.
“Do you have a free period now?”

“Yeah, we can go. But are you sure about this?” MG asks Liam. “As sure as I can be. Now let's go.” The two boys walks down the hall, making their way to the basement. They made it to the basement without anyone finding them or them running into anyone.
Dr Saltzman didn't want any vampire to do this without his supervision or his permission because according to him, it can be dangerous.

Liam sits down in the chair, and he looks at MG. “Okay, now you do know what to search for right?” Liam asks MG. He doesn't want anything to go wrong.

“Yes. I have to go into your mind to find out if you have the vampire gene. That's going to be a bit hard but I'll go mu best,” MG says before he asks with a frown, “But why would you think you don't have it? Your dad was a vampire right?”

“Yes but a vampire can't conceive. My mom used a spell to make my dad sort of human-like for a day and since they didn't think of using bloody protection, my mom got pregnant, and I was made,” Liam tells MG. The vampire nods and he sighs. “Makes sense. Are you ready?”

MG rounds the chair and stands behind him. He places his hands on the boy's shoulder before closing his eyes. Liam didn't exactly know what happened but memories starts to flood in his mind before the memory of a spell appears. A spell his mom cast when he was a little boy. The memory was fuzzy but before he could comprehend what was happening MG stumbles back away from him.

Liam jumps up and asks him, “What did you find? What is it?”

MG let's out a breath, his eyes wide in his head. “Wow, that was intense but don't worry you have the vampire Gene. Your mother did some kind of spell to keep the gene in place. Almost like, keep it dormant. She doesn't want you to be a vampire, yet I presume.” Liam looks at MG and he groans. He knew that but MG just confirmed it. He'll have to have a talk with his mom when he sees her in a few weeks.
“Also, whose Felix?”

“Why?”

“Uh, he's the one who kind of talked your mom into doing that spell.”

Liam stares at the boy before he groans turning around and slamming his fist into the wall, breaking it.
“Son of a fucking bitch.”

IMPORTANT!!
I need to ask you all something. Do you prefer more au scenes of Liam before season one or should I just bring Landon and Rafael in?
I'm a bit stuck if the next chapters should follow the storyline.