TWENTY SEVEN

I need help guys! I need serious help.
I just can't leave this story alone.
I've been trying to study for my exams that's coming up in two weeks and I just can't. Everytime I see my phone, my brain starts to work and it gives me new ideas for this book. I need to stop. But I can't. This is the first time I am wishing for writer's block lol 😭😭

*°•°★°•°

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄  𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 time for the festive season. The only season that Liam actually likes. He gets to spend time with the grandparents he only sees twice a year, and he's really okay with that. He would much rather have grandparents he only sees twice a year than no grandparents at all. Except this year might be the year he doesn't see them at all. They couldn't make it and his mother is across the world, on a business trip with Felix. He now had to spend thanksgiving alone, in the Salvatore boarding school.

Penelope and Amara is already gone. Greg and Daniel is still in Mystic Falls, but they're visiting Greg's parents. It's just Liam. His mother had to choose this year to be absent for thanksgiving. The Salvatore boy pulls the blanket under his chin before closing his eyes. He might as well sleep the whole weekend away, he won't be getting any food anyway.
His phone starts to buzz on his counter, and he rolls his eyes when he sees his mother's name. If she saw him rolling his eyes, he'd be dead.

The boy contemplates if he should even do it. She would just be keep giving him shitty news. She can't make it, so he has already decided to make peace with that news.
Liam closes his eyes, and he curses under his breath when he hears knocking on his door. And here he thought he would have the house all to himself but that certainly doesn't seem like it. Liam stands up, being to lazy to put a shirt on, he just walks to the door. He opens it to see Hope Mikaelson standing on the other end dressed in boots, a scarf, a beanie and a big jacket. “Hope? What are you doing here?”

“Pack up your things, we're leaving.” Hope walks into his room, and she looks around with a frown.

“Where to?”

“New Orleans. You're spending thanksgiving with my family and I,” Hope says, a smile on her face. “Isn't it a bit too soon to meet your family?”
Liam raises his brow causing Hope to chuckle. “It's not like that and anyway, you already met most of them. I asked your mom if she would mind, you're spending thanksgiving with us, and she didn't have a problem.”

“Why did you ask her and not me?”

“Because I know you would say yes. So, pack your stuff and let's go. The bus leaves at 10.”

Before Hope can walk back out, Liam grabs her by the waist, spins her around and places a kiss on her forehead.
“Thank you.” The Mikaelson girl, smiles up at him. She leaves and he gets his stuff ready. If he had to stay here he knew Greg would've invited him over, but he's glad that he'll be able to spend thanksgiving with his not-labelled-girlfriend.
Liam finishes the last of his packing after taking a shower, and he was right. The moment he walked through the halls he noticed how quiet the halls were.

Everyone went home, he was the only one left in the house.

“Are you ready?” Hope asks when he walks out of the school. Hope looks at the one duffel bag and she frowns. “Please tell me you have something that isn't all black in that bag,” Hope whispers to herself. Liam looks down, chuckling.
“Of course not. I have a gray t shirt.”

“Come on, let's just go.” The two walks towards the bus stop.

Hope made sure to get all the information she can on the bus that leaves to New Orleans. She had already bought tickets for them both; as if she knew he would say yes.
Liam loved how excited and hyper she was whenever she mentioned her aunts or Marcel Gerard. They were the only family she had and seeing her so happy really warms his heart.