Chapter 3: The Test Flight

~4s POV~

2 walks up to me as I stand up with 8. "So 6 made a drone, and we are about to test it, wanna come watch?" She asks. I nod and walk over to the group with 8, ready to watch the test. 6 sets the drone up and Lukas passes her a remote whilst he sets up his computer. Soon enough, the propellers spun to life and slowly elevated from the ground. I take out my phone and start to record, my feelings from a few minutes before disappearing.

~8s POV~

I hold 3s hand as I watch the drone fly into the air and hover in its current position. 4 stood beside us, filming the whole test, which made 6 kind of nervous. Lukas stands beside her though, and tells her it's gonna work after kissing her on the cheek. "You ready to see what this can do?" 6 asks. We all say yes and she starts to move the drone around, with Lukas directing what movements she should do.

"Let's start with forward and backward movement." He tells 6. She nods and we watch as the drone moves forward and backward. They then proceeded onto left and right, then eventually reaching diagonally. It succeeded with flying colours, making us all cheer for 6 and 6 feeling really proud of herself. Lukas then hugs her and congratulats her. We all thought it was over, that was until she started doing more extreme tricks. Barrel roles, flips, flying at fast speeds, going in between obsitcles, spins, all sorts of tricks. She told us that she had learnt to do them whilst in the stages of testing the drone whilst concentrating and continuing the tricks. We all look on in awe and astonishment, with 4 still filming and Lukas still monitoring the drone from his laptop. After a few more minutes of tricks, the engineer stabilised the drone and flew it down, landing where she had started. She then proceeded to turn it off and pick it up in her hands. We all talk about her skills as we walk back inside to talk a bit about the plan 6 had created. Everyone was still in shock from how cool it was, especially 4 who had started uploading the video online, showing it to 5 during the process.

~6s POV~

Lukas helped me set my stuff aside, still congratulating me on my invention working. At this point, I was blushing because of all the attention he was giving me for one thing. I kept smiling and he turned to look at me. Grabbing my hands and squeezing them, he looked at me in the eyes and kissed me. I blushed even more as he started to speak, after our lips had broken apart. "Where did I get such a talanted girlfriend from?" He asks me. I reply back with another question if my own. "Where did I get the most amazing tech based nerd for my boyfriend?" We both laugh, and are about to kiss again, but 5 interupts us. "Hey lovebirds! Haven't you guys got a plan to tell us?" We let our hands go and both blush. "Y-yeah we have." We walk over to the rest and I start to explain the plan.

"So the plan is that we send the drone into the metro so we can spy on the insides and see what 7 is really up to." I start with. "Once we know what's going on inside, we can form a more elaborate plan to save 7 and bring her back to our side." Before I can say anything else, 5 asks a question. "Yo, how we supposed to fly it from here to the Metro?" 2 steps in, answering the question. "We won't. I'll fly the helicopter with 1, and then you all will be sat in the back with 6 and Lukas controlling the drone. That way we can see if it's been destroyed or not. Afterward we get back and make the plan, 5, 6, and Lukas will stay in the helicopter monitoring the other agents, 3, 4 and 8. Me and 1 will be flying the helicopter once again." As she finishes, Lukas takes out a few extra pieces of the drone that can be installed as extra abilities. He speaks up and tells them how we need to work on a couple of them. "3, 4, 6, and 8 will work on one attachment whilst me, 1, 2, and 5 will work on the other attachment. They will have a use, we just need to finish them before we can test them to see if they work." "All right, meeting dismissed. All please go to the workshop ready to do work. 2 and 3 will also be checking the radio from time to time, so they won't be hands on all the time. Let's go agents."