Chapter 7: Breaking And Entering

~8s POV~

It's a few days after we created the plan to infiltrate the Metro, 3 days to be exact. It's now the 30th of July, 8.30 pm, and we are sat around the table in headquarters, waiting for 1 and 2 to return from a meeting with 4 in a separate room. 

"It's been 10 minutes already! How much longer are they going to be? I have a date with Petra soon." 5 complains, looking at her phone clock for the 10th time these last 5 minutes. "Well, I have bad news, and i mean bad news." 2 tells us all, walking in with the other 2, an annoyed look on her face. "Something's wrong, and I can tell. Spit it out 2, what are you hiding from us?" Slowly, I stand up and make my way to the lead agent, letting go of 3's hand in the process. "Well..." 2 is interrupted by 1 before she can say anything. "Petra and Tobi both went missing at midnight on the 28th. 4 saw and told us just now, but you wont believe who else was seen with them..." The entire room goes into shock and silence fills the air. 5 seems heartbroken that Petra is missing, i'm in pure shock that my sibling has been missing for 2 days without my knowing. "7... That little bi..." 3 speaks up, but i cover her mouth before she can swear. "Woah, woah, woah, language. Anyway, do we have any other information about the situation at hand?" 1 and 2 move aside and all eyes are now on 4, the temporary leader for this mission. At first, he's a little flustered, but after a couple deep breaths, he speaks up. 

"Well, I haven't been able to sleep much recently, so I had stayed up until very early in the morning. That's when I saw it happen. That's when i saw 7 take Petra and Tobi. They were speaking to each other, I didn't know what they were saying. At first, they were normal, but afterwards, they seemed different. I brushed it off until I saw 7 look straight at me, an evil look in her eye. She then super jumped somewhere, I assume back to the Metro, Petra and Tobi following." We all take a second to take in what he had said, and then it clicks in my mind. "You said they seemed different, how so?" I curiously ask. It takes him a second to come up with a response, but as he describes to me what was different, my thoughts were confirmed. "Completely hot pink tentacles which faded into light pink and white, well it was quite dark, so i'm not entirely sure on the colours of things. They also had some kind of goo on their face, kind of like the sanitized stuff." "Like sanitized ink? It's worse than we thought..." The team looks confused, so I elaborate on it. "7 is evil. She must have re created the sanitized ink in a different colour and used it on Tobi and Petra to gain their control. I'm almost certain this is why." All of a sudden, I see 5 tearing up and trying to hide her face in her hands.

"It's gonna be fine, 5, we are gonna bring Petra ho--" 3 tries calm her down, yet she shouts at her, and doesn't take the comfort. "No 3! It isn't going to be fine! Every time someone is turned evil, they don't return for another few months! 8 had 3 go missing a week, 4 has had 7 go missing for 5 months, and 7 had 4 go missing for 3 year. What's next? 5 years? Maybe 10 years? I don't wanna be alone anymore. I had a terrible childhood growing up, a parental figure who didn't care about me or who I  was, a dream that apparently sucked and I was never going to succeed in. I want Petra now, because I love her!" "Well Petra's not here, is she? We need to persevere to get her back, and obviously you don't really have the patience right now to help us get them back over time. Therefore, you will stay back here for the remainder of this mission, and we will think about adding you back to the team for the final mission afterwards." 2 tells her in a serious tone, not joking about what she had said. She storms out of the room, and as she does, Lance walks in.

"Ok, what's happened now?" He asks, making his way to 2 and hugging her from behind. "Just some agent stuff that has made 5 a bit upset and annoyed." I explain. "Ah ok. Anyway, I brought you something baby." He hands her a small bag, and she takes out the contents. "Donuts? Thank you babe!" She kisses him on the lips before taking a bite. 1 proceeds to take over, slightly annoyed that Lance had came in and visited without any notice about it before. "As we have another thing to add to the plan, we should set off to the Metro now. The helicopter is ready, so everyone get on and be ready to pursue our plan." We all nod and follow the orders we had been given. After a certain amount of time waiting, 2 says goodbye to Lance and gets on as well. In addition, 6 and Lukas are notified before we set off. They were in a different room to us during the whole situation minutes ago working on some tech, so me, 1, 3, 4 and 5 hadn't had time to talk to them.