Chapter 4: Spying On The Metro

~7̵̜̖̬̌̅̐ś̸̙̆͛ ̶̜͚͕̃̾͊̕P̷̱̥̥͐͆̆̂Ơ̶̭̌̓͂͒V̸͍͛͑̐̊̎~

"Bring in the girl." I order 2 hybrids to bring Tori into the middle room; the room where I question, interrogate and torture the most important people. As they walk in, her hands behind her back and secured by handcuffs, not speaking a word, and shaking, an elite enters the room and calls me. "Ma'am, we have some news to share with you." I look towards the elite and away from Tori. "News? This better be good." As I follow the elite, I stop in front of the prisoner and kick her legs, causing her to collapse. I then get down to her level and whisper to her. "We'll continue this later. I have some very important questions for you..." The hybrids take her away and I continue following the elite.

We walk up the staircase and onto the observation deck, where I usually watch over the prisoners and sometimes get to see them tortured or even worse. The elite gestures to the prison cells and starts to speak. "Ma'am, all Octolings have been rounded up and the entire metro is now under your control. We await further command." She passes me a CQ-80 and I open it to see all the lines crossed out, meaning I could do what ever I wanted to them. I smirked and handed it back, then turning to her, I tell her the next orders. "All lines should now be transformed into either prison cells, armouries, labs to duplicate pyramids and create the ink, or for the thang stations, ink storage." "Yes Ma'am, I will get on that right now." Before she leaves, she turns back to me and shows me a video of a drone, created by the Squidbeak Splatoon. "Ma'am, is this a threat to us?" I watch the video twice and pass it back to her. "No, it isn't a threat. We need to concentrate on extending our resources and start the production of 'Project Corruption'. Although, if it is seen, shoot it down immediately." "Yes Ma'am." She finally leaves to give the army their orders and I continue to watch over the prison cells. "You won't get away with winning this time agents..."

~A few hours after the drone attachment work~

~4s POV~

I walk around and survey what everyone is doing. Firstly, I enter the workshop and see 6 and Lukas finishing tweaking the attachments, ready to attach them to 6s Drone, who 5 was painting over to make it look like the helicopter. They seem to be concentrated, so I take a peak at what they're doing and move on to everyone else. 1 and 2 were stood at the doorway of headquarters, talking about the plan we had made. 9 was working at his station, making equipment upgrades for spare weapons and all the armour we had. 3 and 8 were at the blackboard, writing out the plan and annotating pictures that was stuck to the edge of the board. From what I could see, they were also flirting, bieng romantic whilst they had the time. I start to think of 7 and how I loved her, but my thoughts are interupted by 1 and 2, who came over and started to talk to me about the plan.

"About an hour and we'll be ready 4." 1 says. "I know this is 6 and Lukas' plan, but do you think this'll work?" 2 asks. I nod and look through the workshops doorway, looking towards the couple, who were working on the attachments. "I believe that it will work; I don't doubt anything of 6 and Lukas'." I look down and pause. "You're afraid of 7, aren't you?" 2 says. I nod and continue speak, "Yeah. I'm just afraid of her having something planned that could interfere with everything we've planned." 1 walks over and places her hand on my shoulder. "Well, we have a great plan, and you've already said you belive it'll work. We have a great team, and a great leader, I don't think anything can stop us."

I hear footsteps behind me, and I turn to see the 6 stood behind me, her hand in Lukas', holding the drone's remote in her other hand. 5 follows behind, phone in hand, texting Petra I assume. "The drone is painted and attachments have been added, all we have to do is wait for the paint to dry and them we can pick it up and all set out to the Metro so we can survey the area." She tells us. "Great, that means we can start the mission soon. For now, chill for a bit, you have earned it." I tell the 3. The walk off and I continue my conversation with 1 and 2.

~1 Hour Later~

1 and 2 fly the helicopter, taking us to the Metro. We all stay quiet, but the silence is broken by 1 telling us we had arrived. 6 takes out the drone and activates the remote. The drone hovers in the air, before flying down the Metro, showing everything on the laptop screen, which Lukas was holding and in control of. We waited in suspense as we all watched the screen. The drone reached the entrance and 6 flew it around. "Nothing so far." Lukas says. "Wait, what's that?" 5 reaches over and points to a small device that was placed on the floor. "That's a CQ-80." 8 responds. "Fly down further 6, see if you can get a closer look." It flys down further and we see that it had been abandoned. But before we could get closer to pick it up with the small hook we had attached to the bottom, hybrids come out and start to shoot. The mini splatling attachments activate, but they do nothing against the army of hybrids, who soon enough shoot down the drone. The screen goes black and Lukas shuts it. We all sit there, speechless, before telling 1 and 2 to fly us back. I could see 6 was angry, but Lukas tried to calm her down, reassuring her that we could remake it.

"Looks like we are gonna have to take a different approach to the situation..."