Epilogue: Reunited

~a month later (2nd September)~

A.N:
Cora is now 24

~3s POV~

For the first time in what seems like forever, we are all in the same room having fun. We considered it a double date. Me and Tobias and Leon and Sonia. We had spaghetti bolognese that Tobias had made especially for the ocation, although, I didn't eat much since I had been throwing up every so often as I felt sick. I didn't really know what caused me to feel sick, all I knew was that it was horrible.

We all sat in the living room, playing a game of Mario Kart 8 deluxe, when I had to rush to the bathroom to puke. No one really questioned it at first, but after a minute everyone became a bit worried. Next thing I knew, Sonia was knocking on the door, asking if I was ok.

"Can I come in Cora?" She asks. "Y-yeah." I sat on the cold floor tiles, holding my stomach as Sonia came in holding her bag of supplies. "You ok? Tobias is really worried about you, and so am I and Leon." She sits beside me and puts her hand on my shoulder. "I think so. Just been really ill lately." I make an excuse, not wanting to say anything about what happened a month ago. But that plan went out of the window when Sonia asked me a few questions that surprised me. "How long have you been ill for? And when did it start?" I hesitantly answered after she asked, "It started a couple days after me and Tobias had sex. Its been going on for about a month now." She stared at me and was speechless. "YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU HAD SE--" "Shush! I don't want anyone else to know." I say, covering her mouth. "Girl, there's only 1 option to why this is happening, and I don't know if you're prepared for it yet." She says, handing me a pregnancy test. I held it in my left hand and looked at it. I then looked back up at Sonia, who got up and left the room. "Only way you're ever going to find out!" She tells me. I hesitate for a few seconds, knowing that my life would change if it was positive. Me and Tobias had talked about starting a family, but I didnt think it would come this quickly. I take a deep breath and tell myself I can do this.

After taking the test, I let Sonia back in and we watch the test, anticipating a positive result, and that's what it read.

Positive...

"Cora... You know what this means, right?" Sonia picks it up and looks down into the tiny screen that has a plus sign on. I nod and we exit the room, taking our time since I still felt sick. "You ready to tell them?" She asks. I nod again and follow her to the living room.

~8s POV~

It had been 10 minutes since the Cora had gone to the bathroom and Sonia followed. I was more worried for Cora now, but as soon as they came out, I stood up and looked at them both. Sonia held a pregnancy test that was positive, with Cora beside her, smiling with joy, but still feeling sick. Leon stood up after and looked straight at it. Knowing what it meant, he left the room, repeatedly saying no, over and over again. At first I was shocked, but then became exited and extremely happy. I rush over to Cora and hug her, then putting my head against hers, I talk to her. "We are gonna be parents..." She says to me. "This is... This is amazing!" I kiss her on the lips and we start to smile uncontrollably, thinking about our family and how lucky we were for this to happen. This happiness was broken into embarrassment though when Leon walked back into the room. "So, you're telling me, you guys had sex at some point?" "I mean... How else was this supposed to happen?" I ask him back. He smirks and I know he's about to be inappropriate. As soon as Sonia sees, she stares at him and his ideas leave his head as he shrugs and goes back into the living room. Sonia was really exited for us to have kids, and decided to give us some time alone so we could talk about it all.