Chapter 6: Gullibility

~Tobi's POV~

I walk to the square, my phone in one pocket and my weapon in the other. I was suspicious about it all. Midnight on the 28th, tell no one else? How was that not suspicious? But, I knew that if Sonia needed our help, we had to be there for her.

I see Petra in the distance and call her name, she turns and comes toward me. "Hey Tobi. So, why do you think Sonia has asked us to come here?" She asks. "I don't know. All I know is that It could be a trap..." I'm cut off by some noises. We look around and I reach for my weapon, but I leave it alone, knowing it was only for emergencies. But little did I know, I should have taken it out then and there. Hundreds of hybrids surrounded us, holding weapons.

"Oh, aren't you two the definition of guillible... You shouldn't have fallen for my text..." We turn around and see Sonia enter the circle, yet at the same time, it wasnt Sonia. Everything had changed about her: her Tentacles, clothing, eyes. She also had a patch of ink that was around half of her left eye and it extended to the edge of her face. "What's happend to you Sonia?" Petra asks. She laughs and walks up to her. "My name isn't Sonia..." She pushed Petra away, causing her to fall. "How dare you hurt her." I take out my weapon and shoot her, but as I do so, I feel a hybrid take out my legs, causing me fall to the ground, and then hold my arms behind my back. I try to look down and search for my weapon, but I feel a finger on my chin lift my head up. It was Sonia. "Good try, but you won't be my enemy soon." I flinch away and she gets up. "I am 7, leader of the corrupted army. And soon, you'll be my second in commands. Elite #7!" Another enters the circle, passing a small cylindrical tube to 7. She pulls out some ink in both hands and it starts to drip everywhere. She then comes up to us both and puts the ink onto us. Instantly, I feel pain as it attaches to me. Next up was my Tentacles turning light pink and white at the tips. I try to speak, but I fall unconscious like Petra, whose beside me going through the same thing.

~7̵̜̖̬̌̅̐ś̸̙̆͛ ̶̜͚͕̃̾͊̕P̷̱̥̥͐͆̆̂Ơ̶̭̌̓͂͒V̸͍͛͑̐̊̎~

"Finally, more power." I laugh hysterically as I watch my new 2 second in commands rise. The ink had worked perfectly. It was hot pink, transitioning into light pink, then white, with small pieces of the pyramid sticking out. Just like mine, it was attached to their faces and they had been corrupted, just like I planned. "Hello, T and P." Their names were their anital of their first name. "Now, come, we must return back to our base to talk about plans." "Yes Ma'am." they both respond in unison. We all super jump back to the Metro, where they would both help with world domination. Not just that, but Tori had a suprise visitor now.

As we super jump, I realise that we had gained some unwanted attention from an agent.

Agent 4...

I look at him for a few seconds before regaining my focus and continuing back to base. It was midnight, so there was no reason for him to remember in the morning. Right?