Part 3

Part : 3

    A new morning. The weather was mild with cold breeze blowing. It was 7 and nearly the whole lot in ship were awake and having fun time. Some playing with each other, some swimming, some eating, some were having romantic time. No one bothered to have a look what the other did, everyone did what they wanted to. Someone banged the door and Ram woke up. He looked around the room and let his mind register exactly where he was. He got down from his bed. He was in his white kurta, he put his slippers and left to the door.

Kevin stood there with coffee "good morning sir" he wished Ram. "Good morning Kevin" Ram wished him back without looking at him, his eyes fixed on the door opposite to him. "Mam has gone to the gym sir" Kevin informed him. Ram gave Kevin a stare "Did I ask you that?" Ram asked angrily. "But you were searching for her sir. I am here to help you" Kevin replied politely. "oh..! very intelligent" Ram sighed. "Wait a minute, don't tell me you were trailing her on moms orders" Ram asked surprised. "No sir, I saw mam when I was bringing you coffee" Kevin replied. "Thanks" Ram told him and opened the door wide so Kevin could come in.

Kevin placed the coffee and left. Ram hurriedly freshened up and finished his tea. He wore a branded black t-shirt and white shorts, with his shoes and left to the gym. He walked fast quiet not sure about the location of the gym "Sir the gym is this way" Kevin called him from behind. "Grrr this man" Ram thanked him and left.

         The gym was very big, fully furnished with all the latest equipments. It was not so crowded. It wasn't difficult for him to find her, rather he only searched  for her. She was in a black workout fitting, her hair tied in a pony, her iPod placed in the belt around her hip as she ran on the treadmill. He gazed at her for some time and walked towards her "Good morning" he called out. She looked at him blankly as she couldn't hear him through the music she was listening. She got down and came up to him "Hi Ram" she greeted. "Priya just help me na. I am new to these stuffs" he asked her.

She smiled
"then why do you wanna try now?" she asked. "Yaar all are busy in the morning dong stuffs. I always like workout, but haven't had time so decided to do these 3 months" he told her. She nodded and told him to try the stationary bike. "Just tell me once how to do?" he asked innocently. She led him to the bike and told t him to sit there.

As she demonstrated Ram's eyes trailed along her beautiful face, she was sweating yet she looked angelic. He pulled a towel from his pocket and gently lowered it down to her face to wipe the beads of sweat in her temple. She was little stunned by his sudden action and looked at him, who was pondering his eyes over here. The stood for seconds forgetting what was happening. There was noise of someone closing the door and Priya moved back and gave Ram a smile "you can do it now" she asked. He nodded "Thanks" "Ram no sorry, thank you in friendship" she said and made her way to the treadmill.

After half an hour both left from gym. "So Priya what's next" he asked enthusiastically. "Hmmm..!! Ram I am going to swim" she told him. "Oh I can't swim. Ok then I will fresh up myself. You take a swim and then we can hang for breakfast" he suggested. "ya that sounds good. See you then" without turning back she left in the direction of the pool. Ram looked at her retreating figure "ram in gym" he laughed to himself and left.

     Ram took a leisurely shower. His body ached; he was never used to exercise at all. He wore a green shirt and black Bermuda and left for breakfast. He stood outside her room thinking whether to call her or not. His phone rang. It was his mom. "ha ma" he took the call and moved to the deck. "Ram how you are?" his mom's came from the other side. "Ya  I am good. How's you and your health?" he enquired. "All fine son. So seems like you went for workout today" his mom teased.