Last Part

hi all..!!!

its me Shifra , reading your comments is such a pleasure.

 thankyou all  ❤❤❤❤

Never let you go update 33

So finally the ship is landing...!!! I hope the journey was good. This is going to be a looong update. Hope you guys don't sleep away.

HAPPY READING...!!!

     "Priya" he called her slowly. He was able to feel her nod in his chest. "shall we eat?" he asked. "I don't feel like having anything" she said. "you have to eat, else you will fall sick" he said. she hugged him more tightly. "I don't need anything please" she said. "Ok ok, then you have to take milk" he said. she looked at him with her eyes wide open "No milk, we can have dinner" she said. he saw the half dried tears in her eyes. He wiped them with his thumb "that's good" he said. he led her out of the dance floor. They had their dinner without talking much. "Ram I just want to see the all places once again please" she said as they made their way back to the rooms. He looked at her. he wanted to tell the same. He nodded. They walked through the ship. Each and every place which held the memories of both of them. Both of them where drowned in their own remembrance. They shared a smile now and then looking at each other.

     She was sitting in one of the bench in the deck, he was talking in his phone about something, throwing glances at her now and then. she was facing the seas, lost in her thought. He cut his call and went to her. gently nudging her "Shall we go, its late Priya" he said. she pointed him to sit beside her. he sat close to her  and threw his arm around her pulling her to him. an unusual sorrow filling both their hearts. "I really cant believe this is ending" she spoke first. He knew she was really worried about this. He smiled "actually I am happy it is" he said. she looked at him "are you serious?" she asked. he looked back at her "yes ofcourse I am happy, I am really waiting, to take you home, show you our room, introduce you to my partners, and then" he stopped. "what?" she asked "I think you should remember I was telling about a honeymoon after our return there" he said. she smiled "impossible you are Ram" she said. "so once we go there its going to be more interesting, so I am not worried" he said. "Ram I know you are trying to cheer me up" she said. he nodded negative "No I am not, this is what I feel" he said. she looked at his eyes, which assured that more beautiful days are about to come. She smiled "why you always win my heart?" she asked. he came near her ears "because its mine woman" he whispered. She blushed "yes it is" she said. "ok shall we leave now, and no more worries" he said. she nodded. He held her hand as they walked to the room.

     Ram threw himself in the bed, without changing his attire. He looked at her who was already in her casuals and moving here and there packing their stuffs. "Ram change and then sleep" she said. "I feel tired Priya" he said. "Baby please, the dress will be ruined" she said. she came and sat beside him, ruffling his hair "what makes you so tired?" she asked. "you always make me walk so much yaar" he said. she laughed "I am sorry, but now change your dress and then sleep please" she said. seeing her face, a broad grin came over his face. He got up, placing a peck on her cheek left to change.

     Priya scanned the room to see whether all their stuffs where packed. She opened the cupboards and drawers to check once again. Being satisfied with her packing she went up to the bed. she didn't know what she had to do next. She hasn't informed anyone in CERN and neither Ram didn't speak anything about this. She was supposed to be in CERN in three days. She remembered his word to trust him. she looked at him. He was sleeping, just like a kid. She smiled seeing him sleeping peacefully. She could do anything for this man, who was ready to do anything for her. Closing her eyes she prayed silently that happiness should always prevail in their life. she slipped herself under the duvet. He was instantly able to sense her presence. He cuddled up to her, hugging her to him. she pressed a feathery kiss on his forehead "love you Ram" she whispered "I love you too" he said in a sleepy tone. She closed her eyes, with smile plastered on her face. This was going to be their last night of this journey.