Part 10

Part : 10

     They walked to the gym, Ram was trying a new machine and Priya was doing her regular treadmill. Ram was observing the way she ran on the treadmill, her ponytail dancing along with her, her hands swaying. He would happily sit the whole day watching this. "Uncle what are you starring" the boy asked. Ram looked at him and smiled "champ first thing you need in a gym is concentration, so stop looking at me and do your workout" Ram told him politely "Uncle but you're not concentrating either, your keeping on starring at aunty as if you're going to eat her" he said. Ram sighed "Ok ok. I was seeing my friend to know what workout she was doing" Ram said. "Oh but she is my aunty" the boy fired. "Oh she is my friend better remember that" Ram said back "no she is my aunty and only mine" saying the boy ran to Priya. "Aunty" he shouted. Priya stopped her work and came to him "Aren't you working champ" she asked. "Aunty tell me whether you love me or Ram uncle" he asked. Priya looked at Ram who was eagerly waiting for her answer. She bit her lips and hugged the boy and whispered something in his ears. The boy kissed her back "Okay" saying he ran back to his place. "What she is mine right" Ram asked the boy. The boy saw him and laughed "my mom told me not to talk in workouts" saying the boy turned away. Ram looked at him annoyed and turned to do his work.

  "Ahhh" Ram shouted suddenly. Priya stopped at looked at him "Ram are you ok?" she called. "Ouch" he whined as he tried to move his hand. She immediately went to him "Ram..! I told you not to try on new things, you should have listened to me" saying she helped to sit on the nearby chair. "Well I lost concentration" he said. "Day dreaming?" she asked as she went behind him. "What .. What are you doing?" he asked. "A little massage will help you Ram" she said "What...?? Are you gonna give me a massage" he asked stunned. "Yes what's the big deal in the massage, now sit straight" she ordered. He obeyed her like a student. She gently pushed his shirt a little aside, her cold fingers found his bare skin. It seemed like the fire and ice met. His whole body felt electrified with the touch. She very gently massaged his neck. His eyes closed as he enjoyed her touch. "Ram feeling better" she asked after a few minutes. Ram woke up from his dreamland. He wasn't even sure which side was paining. All he could feel was her touch. "Ram" she called again. "ya its fine now. Totally good" he assured. "Ok then shall we move?" she asked. He nodded and got up. "Well Priya what did you say the boy" Ram asked as they made their way to the room. "Well I told him I love both of you the same, but in a different way." she said. "what way" he asked. She smiled. he felt her smile was something beautiful that the stars. He felt himself loosing senses now and then. "ram fresh up and we will have breakfast, and have bath in warm water if you can" she bringing him back, he nodded and left.

     Ram came out his washroom dressed in a brown shirt and brown trousers. His phone rang "Hi ma" he answered. "Son you seem so happy, what happened early morning" she asked "ma please don't start now, nothing happened, just happy like that" he said "Ok Ram it's been a long time I have seen you, can you come on video chat if free?" she asked. "Sure ma I will there in 2 mins, see you" saying he turned off the call and searched his laptop, and entered video chatting. He settled himself in the bed. A broad grin came across his chubby face as he saw his mother "Wow mom you look so happy without me" he said. She smiled at him "Well I am really happy that you finally fulfilled my goal of sending you in the cruise". Ram scratched his temple "Please ma, not again" he said. "Ram you have become more handsome" she said "Oh so I wasn't handsome first" he asked. "Well you were, but you were missing the inner happiness, there was emptiness in you, seems like all are filled now" she smiled. "Mom just now I told you not again" he sighed. "Ram I really know you enjoy these talks, but why aren't you accepting" she asked. "We are just friends, she doesn't even know how I feel for her, I haven't even confessed yet" he said. "son listen to me carefully, Its one thing to fall in love. It's another thing to feel someone else fall in love with you. And the most beautiful thing is when these two happens at the same time" she said. Ram nodded "Ya well said claps" he said as his mom blushed. "Mom seems like you and dad had a big story, you are so experienced" he teased. "Shut up now will you?" she laughed. "Ok when are you going to show me my daughter-in-law?" she asked. "Ma please, friend ok" he said. "come-on Ram why aren't you accepting, you want to marry her right?" she asked. "I haven't thought like that, I just want her to be with me always" he said immediately "oh is she your slave?" his mom asked "Ma please, don't say like that.  there are times when I am with her, I am not able to see myself, all I can see is only her. she can catch my attention, no one has ever done this to me" he admitted. "Ram there is never a time or place for true love. It happens in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. I knew the first day Kevin told me about her that you would fall for her. I know you more than yourself son" she said. "Ok Ok I admit yes I do love her, The first time I saw her I knew in my heart that I needed something in her, but it took me so much days to realize that it was she whom I needed" he smiled. "Aha see whose talking these lines Ram Kapoor" his mom laughed. He blushed. There was a soft knock "Ma someone is coming, I will be back" saying he left to the door.