Part 28

Part - 28

     She opened her eyes slowly, it was hard to see in the dimly lit room, but she could feel, she could feel the touch of the silk on her bare skin, his head on her bosom, his breath fanning body, his hands and legs around her. a smile crept in her face spontaneously as she realized their position. she felt suddenly hyper aware of her nakedness, then, the nights happenings flashed across her mind. The way he held her lovingly as she twisted and twirled in his arms, whispered so many things in her ears, the feel of his lips on her body exploring every inch of her with love, the way their bodies synchronized and created magic. When he moaned her name, she felt different, like her name was safe in his mouth. She was his now, in all sense. She stroked his soft hair and closed her eyes, not wanting to move from there. It was still quite dark outside. She didn't want to go back to her sleep, as her reality was better than her dreams. "Not getting sleep?" his manly voice made her eyes fly open. "aren't you sleeping Ram?" she asked. He got up and looked at her, holding her securely in his strong arms. He looked at her with so much love, the realization that she was naked in his arms made her go all red, "did I hurt you?" he asked with concern, caressing her cheeks. She wrapped her hands around his neck and lifted herself to kiss him. He kissed her back without thinking "you will never hurt me Ram, this is what I wanted" she said. He kissed her neck, and trailed kisses upto her ear, biting her earlobe lightly "I want you now, again" he whispered. She held him tightly as he came over her for another passionate lovemaking.

     She wanted to sleep more. She felt tired. Her body ached. Her legs, hands each part of them. The suns rays peeping from the window disturbed her sleep. She was lying against his chest. She hid her face deeper into him to prevent the sun from disturbing her sleep. She felt his fingers brushing her hair lightly. She understood he was awake. She didn't want to open her eyes and she was sure that he would never disturb her. "anything bothering you?" he asked slowly. "the sun, its not allowing me to sleep" she complained still having her eyes shut. He laughed "well I cant do anything to that, but I can help you" saying he moved to pull out the curtains. She held him tightly "No I am fine, you just stay her Ram" saying she snuggled to his chest. She found the shirt he was wearing as a big hindrance. Her eyes snapped open and she looked around. They were in her room. Their room. "ram when did we come here?" she asked. "I bought you here, I knew you needed sleep" he said still caressing her hair as if it was a job given to him. She checked herself, she was in a white shirt and cream shorts. "whats the time now?" she asked "its 12 noon, take it easy there is no other work for us, other than this" he winked and placed a kiss on her forehead. She blushed,  her stomach growled "no theres another work, I feel hungry" she said. "HA I knew that, I ordered food for us, if your sleep is done, fresh up and we can eat" he said. "oh such a caring husband of mine you have become" saying she kissed his cheeks "well I would have been more satisfied if you had kissed were I wanted" he said. She hit him lightly "too many given already, now let me get ready" saying she tried to leave. "tooo many??? Since when are you counting kisses? If your doing so let me say one thing wifey, you will lose track of your count" he said and pulled her to him. She smiled and played with his shirt buttons, it was one thing which she always liked doing "Thank you Ram, yesterday was very special" "I will make all night special baby, no worries" he said. "your impossible Ram really!! now I will die of hunger, will you leave me?" she asked. "mind if I come to help you?" he offered. She went red "ufff nothing needed, I can manage myself, I will be back" saying she placed a kiss on his kiss on his lips. He pulled her again to him "such a dull kiss" saying he captured her lips in his in the most passionate way, making her lose her balance and cling to him for support. "Priya can I join you please, I will be a good boy" he said as he broke the kiss. "if your really a good boy, stay in the same place where you are" she said. He made a face "very mean, you are leaving your newly wedded husband" he said. "Ram I am just going for a bath" she said. "whatever" he protested. "I will be back soon love" she grabbed her towel and clothes, ran to fresh up. "having him with me in is not a problem, but I would die of shyness" she thought as she entered for a bath.