Part 8

Part : 8

After a week of travel, the ship halted. The passengers were informed that the ship would stay for a day and a half and they would be leaving by tomorrow evening. The deck was totally crowded. One could see the whole lot of passengers who travelled. Ram was in a pink t-shirt and blue jean. He was waiting for Priya to come. "Kevin I am getting a gift so please don't disclose it to her. I need your help in this" Ram was telling Kevin, who signalled him that Priya was coming. Ram turned to see Priya. He looked at her open mouthed "Good morning Ram" she greeted him. She saw him looking at her awe-stuck. "Is all ok?" she asked. "Priyaaa...!! WE MATCH" he half shouted. She looked at herself. She was in a light pink top and blue jean. "Aha yeah" she said and pulled his cheeks. Ram laughed out loud. "Isn't that cool?. People will think we are couple" he said and embraced her through side. She blushed and hit him on his hand "That's enough now, we have only a day and a half so we must be fast" she said and put her coolers on. Ram followed her and wore his glasses as Kevin saw Ram and wore his. The three of them made their way out of the ship, to visit the place.

Ram was not a person who was interested in visiting different places. It was a quiet big island they reached. Some people were enjoying themselves. Ram followed Priya, she never seemed to stop. As they moved a little interior, Ram was mesmerized to see a mini city inside. He looked at Priya who seemed not at all surprised. She looked like a scholar coming for a tour. He laughed to himself " anything funny?' she asked. "Well nothing, your face seemed expressionless seeing this place, I mean I didn't expect the place to be developed" he said. She smiled "well Ram I think you never gave a glance to the places we were going, and I am sure you're the only person who is mesmerized seeing this" she said fast and buried her head inside a book. "Priya come-on what are you reading now ufff." He muttered. "Ram there's a museum here, I am just finding the way in the map" she answered and turned to talk to Kevin. Ram still mesmerized kept looking here and there. "Lets go Ram" she called. They made their way to a museum. It was along walk and Ram was complaining throughout. Finally he sat on a bench "Ram what you want now? Shall I carry you" she asked. "I just wish I was in a size you could carry" he replied smiling. "Come-on Ram don't be lazy, don't you have a drop interest in seeing the museum" she asked. "Well I didn't have a slight interest in this trip too but I like it just because you are here, so probably I will like the museum too" he said. she smiled "That was great confession" she teased. He pulled her and she landed beside him. He rested his head on her shoulder "Priya I am really tired. Just a few minutes yaar" he pleaded, his breath was heavy. "Ram you okay?" she asked concerned. "I am alright, it's just not used to these things before" he said. "Well you could have told me before then I could have gone myself, and you could have enjoyed your way" she replied. "Priya please I am trying to stay happy and I am doing what makes me happy. I don't want anything now than staying near you" he said slowly. She looked at his mesmerizing eyes, they were pondering over her trying to read what she was exactly thinking. She hesitated his gaze and looked the other way "let's go else we will be too late" she said and stood up.

They finally reached the museum. Priya felt like Ram was more interested in seeing the museum than her. The way he enthusiastically went through each and everything with a huge grin printed on his face made her admire him now and then. She felt dazzled by his actions. He went through everything in the museum. "Ram its already 3 and I am getting hungry" she complained. "Priya please yaar I have gone to museums, but don't know why seem to enjoy a lot today, give me 10 minutes please" he pleaded. "Hayee how cute;. Ok just ten minutes ok" she pulled his cheeks and ordered him "paining yaar" he said rubbing his cheeks and left. After 10 minutes he came back to the entrance and saw her talking to a guy, he was sure the guy must be asking some guidelines from her, but he felt uneasy. He felt his blood rushing. He felt jealous, very jealous that he would crush the person. he wasn't sure whether it was jealously or possessiveness. He walked fast and put his hand around her shoulders possessively. She looked at him "Finished?" she asked lovingly. "Ha yes, shall we move?" he asked and tightened the grip. "Sir must say you both make such a perfect pair, shall I click a picture" the guy asked. Ram was about to tell him they weren't a couple, but Priya stopped him and held his hand, pulled him closer. "Ya sure" she told the guy. The guy took two pics and gave them one. Priya thanked him and grabbed Ram's hand and led him out. "Priya what's happening?" Ram asked confused. "Well the guy was flirting with me and I said that I came here with my husband" she said. "What?" Ram laughed. "oh that's why you stopped me?" he asked. "Well the picture has come so well, take a look na" she handed it to him. Ram looked at the picture, his heart felt elated seeing it, and she looked like she was in her perfect place. "It's perfect na, and its more beautiful coz we match each other" he said. "Well pink is my favourite" she said. "Oh mine is red" he replied. "But what he said was true, we do indeed make a good pair" Ram told her, she blushed "Ya I felt the same" she replied.