Part 14

Part - 14

Ram was talking in the phone when there was a knock in his door. He went and opened it. She was standing smiling at her. "Hey Priya any help" he asked taking the phone away. "Ram are you busy?" She asked. "Well yeah really little busy. Just tell me whats it?" He asked. "Its ok Ram, just didn't get sleep so came for a chat" she managed. "Priya the time is 11:45 now. Go and sleep. Read a book you will doze of" he advised. "Yeah nice idea, see you tomorrow then. Good night" she wished him. "Yeah a very good night" he winked. She moved and he closed the door. He had loads to arrange. He felt himself flying rather than walking in the floor. Priya left to the deck and checked the time. She left to her and her phone beeped. It was her dad. She took it with a broad grin.                 

Ram tossed in his bed trying to sleep. His mom had told him exactly how to do all this. He felt loved. The thought that she was going to be his made his heart jump now and then. It seemed like it wqould shift from left to right. About 4am he got up. He knew he couldnt pretend to sleep anymore. He went to his balcony and saw the faint rays of the sun peeping out. The day was going to join in his best list. He inhaled the fresh air and closed his eyes. "I am prepared. But I am not sure how I am gonna execute" he told himself and smiled. He felt like a small boy who prepare for his rhymes telling test. He went in and called Kevin to bring coffee. He paced in his room not knowing what to do. Kevin came with the coffee. "Errr Kevin can you help me" Ram asked scratching his head. "Anything Sir" he replied. Ram sat on the chair "take your seat Kevin" he offered. Kevin sat down "yes sir how can I help you?" He asked. "Are all arrangements made?" He asked. Kevin nodded. "Good.. actually I wanted to ask..." Ram stopped for a minute. "Sir anything you can ask me" Kevin assured. "Well though we have made so many arrangements, I feel so nervous Kevin, what can I do for that" he asked fast. He saw Kevin trying hard not to laugh. Ram felt awkward. "Sir its common for a man, just like blushing is common for a girl" he said. "Well how did you know that?" Ram asked. Kevin blushed a bit. "Kevin you are with me all the time and when did you learn about girls?" He asked. "There's nothing to learn sir, if your with them you can easily get it" he said. "I am no a girl, your always with me only" Ram fired. "Sir I mean, its the usual behavior everyone knows it" Kevin managed. "Oh..! All will go well right?" Ram asked. Kevin smiled at him. "Thanks Kevin, you did all help and what about the other work on CERN I gave you?" He asked. "Sir I have asked about it, once I get the reply I will let you know" he replied. "Yeah ok" Ram said as Kevin poured coffee for him.

Ram called his mother who was now on cloud nine. She seemed double elated than him. he skipped gym. It was going to be a great day. He felt like the happiest man in the world. He looked at the pink shirt and cargo pants which his mom told him to wear. He remembered her telling it was her favourite colour. He thought of his moments with her. The day he met her. When she was standing with her back on the railings. The way their eyes met for the first time. He knew she was speacial to him at that instant. But it had taken so long to know in what way she was special to him. He took his time to dress up, combed his hair and left to the deck. The deck was with few people. It was chill so many stayed in their rooms. He scanned through the people and finally spotted her. His heart stopped nearly a minute on the sight that was before him. His jaw dropped. He felt as s if he  were on fire from within.     She was walking towards him. She was claded in a red, netted saree. It was the first time he had seen her in a saree. She looked like someone who was dropped from heaven by God. The saree stuck over her curves perfectly, making him loose his breath. Her hair swaying on one side, blowing in the breeze. Her hair brushed her lovely face as she tucked them with her fair, perfect fingers. Her rings in her fingers a perfect contrast to her complexion, they seemed to belong where they were. She lifted her saree to prevent her from falling, exposing a small part of her ankles where her golden anklets adorned her feet.Ram was experiencing a racing pulse. He wouldnt be surprised if he went on a shock. He looked at her from toe to head. Her lips, the shade of pink in them. He wanted to kiss them away. A red bindi was there on her forehead which added to her beauty. She seemed irresistable. He wasn't quiet sure if he knew how to speak. A little strong wind blew making her saree fly away exposing her fair waist, he looked without blinking. He ran his fingers through his hair. His favorite saree never seemed to be so perfect for anyone like this. As she walked to him a man came up to her "hey lady..! You look so pretty" he complimented.