Part 32

Hi friends,

Thank u so much for all your lovely comments , Here the next part & hope you all like it 

Part -  32

    She felt his hot breath on her neck. His hands around her waist, holding her like his own baby. She felt her legs heavy, then realized it was due to the weight of his legs. He looked dog-tired. She didn't want to disturb his sleep. She gently ruffled his hair. He stirred and snuggled into her, nearly crushing her. she smiled seeing him getting annoyed by her movements. Somehow she managed to release herself without disturbing him. She left to take a shower and get ready. She felt excited thinking about the bike ride he said the before night. as soon as she came from her bath, she got herself ready. He was still sleeping, she didn't want to wake him up. She ran to the balcony to check the weather. She prayed that there should be sunlight, else everything will be ruined. She stood in the balcony with a smile and, let the faint rays of sun touch her face. She felt his hot breath fan her neck and his chin rest in her shoulder, as his hands wrapped around her waist. "Good morning honey" he said sleepily. "Good morning Ram, did you sleep well?" she asked. he gave a light kiss on her neck. She shivered a bit. His warm lips, on her cold skin after bath, the contrast in temperature, made her legs weak. "Sorry I slept off" he said. His voice made her eyes open. She turned to face him. He was still having his eyes half closed. As she threw her hands around his neck, he bent forwards and hid his face in her shoulder, holding her tightly. "Sorry for not letting you sleep Ram" she said. "Hmmm...!! I love seeing you sleep, you speak a lot" he said still buried in her shoulders. she pulled him, looking into his sleepy eyes "what did I say?" she asked. "all I want to hear" he said, his lips turning into a naughty grin. "Ram just tell me what I tell in my sleep" she asked again. He was full awake by now, seeing her getting tensed. He stroked her cheeks lightly, "nothing serious darling, you just kept on saying that you love me a lot" he said. Her blood rushed to her cheeks, turning them red. She blushed and rested her head on his chest. Her one hand resting on his heart and other playing with his shirt buttons "you know that already" she said. "Its so nice to hear it all over and over again, that you love you" he said. He was able to feel her smile against his chest. "Now if your trying to removing my shirt buttons, then I should remind you we have work, and cannot do want you want to do now" he said smiling. She hit him lightly "so naughty, go and get ready" she said as she pulled herself away from him with great difficulty. He scanned her swiftly for a minute. She was in her black tee, with a blue jean. She looked so beautiful, her hair tied into a neat ponytail. He stood seeing her without blinking.  "Ram don't look at me like that" she said. He laughed "don't I have the right to see my hot wife" he said. "Your looking at me like I am something to eat" she said. He laughed "I am just thinking why are you dresses so early today" he said "and so tempting" he added. "we are going for the ride na?  I am super excited" she said. "I told you if the weather was ok" he said slowly. She made a cute face "Raaam, its sunny and I am really alright now" she said. "Hmmm, yes the weather is good, are you sure that your strong enough?" he asked. she raised herself and hugged him tightly. "Priya, your crushing me" he said. She pulled herself back "see how strong I am" she said. He laughed and pulled her back to him, resting his forehead on hers "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" she said and kissed his cheeks. A huge grin came over his face "I don't want a cheek kissie" he said. She bit her lips. "So want do you want then?" she asked. "you know what I want" he said. She raised herself and kissed his lips lightly "now go and get ready" she said. "yes mam" saying he gave a peck back on her lips and left. Priya stood trying to catch what he just did. She smiled thinking how crazy they were. She sat on the couch reading a book, which said about the bike rides. She was excited but felt scared at the same time. It was going to be her first ride ever and his presence was going to make it more beautiful. She didn't notice him coming, she came behind the couch "Priyaaa...!!!"he called loudly. She jumped to her feet. He saw her face looking scared, and drenched with sweat in a few secs. He rushed to her "hey baby, its just me, relax, I am sorry, just wanted to play with you" he said. She punched his arm here and there "don't do that again, It stopped my heartbeat" she said and hugged him tightly. He caressed her hair "relax Priya, I am sorry" he said. She looked up at him "so bad" she said. He laughed "comeon Priya, it was fun" he said innocently. She pulled his cheeks "Its ok baby" she said. "well afterall who else can I play with?" he asked. "your not a kid Ram" she said. "I am your baby" he said. She smiled  "ha yes, you are my baby, now shall we leave" she asked. "your baby is feeling hungry cant you see in his eyes" he said naughtily. She hit him lightly "come now I will give you food on the way" she said and turned to leave. She looked back at him and smiled "so you wore this, so that we will match right?" she asked. he was in his black tee and bblue jean. He winked "lets go" he said and put his hand over her shoulder.