Part 27

Part - 27

     They shopped the whole evening, until their energies drained and reached the bottom. Ram informed Priya that he would be attending a bachelors party in the night with Kevin and few people. Priya didn't agree much to his suggestion, but she wanted him to enjoy.

     "Priya sleep well love, I think I will be seeing at the church tomorrow in the evening, two girl will come to get you ready" he said as he stretched himself beside her. "I miss you already Ram" she said and snuggled to his chest. "Priya listen, I really don't need to attend this party, if you want me I can stay with you" he said. She didn't respond. It was quiet a long moment, just the thud of their hearts hammering, the broken rhythm of their rugged breathing, and the whisper of our lips moving in synchronization. she easily dropped everything over of her mind when he was kissing her. it was the only way to make her feel better and he knew it so well. She opened her eyes and found his eyes open to, staring at her face, as if she was the prize he was waiting to grab so many days. Their gazes locked for a moment, his eyes were very deep that she could see deep into him, see all the way into his soul. He had the most beautiful soul she thought. He looked back at her as if he could see her soul back,  and as if he loved what he saw. After some time "I am not leaving you" he said slowly. "no no Ram please, its your bachelors party. You have to go" she ordered. His hands stroked her face "bachelors party are for those who are sad about their single days passing away, I am eager to have them gone, so no use in going there" he said. "hmm" she said as her breath fanned his throat.

     They were curled up in the small couch of her room, intertwined as much as possible. She ran her fingers through the perfect shape of his chest. A light shudder rippled through him and his mouth found hers again. He sighed and pulled away at the necessity of air, his sweet breath washed, cold and delicious over her face making her head spin . there was a soft knock in the door. She clutched him closer for a second and then released him "have fun ok" she said. Ram rolled his eyes, he got to his feet and adjusted his hair. He did the buttons of his shirt and leaned down to kiss her forehead "please try to sleep baby, you have a sleepless tomorrow" he said. She blushed "thanks, I will" she assured him. "I will see you at the altar" saying he made his way out of the room.

     She lay back against the pillow now, sleepy now. She stared at the walls of her room. This was the last day she would be called as Priya Sharma. From tomorrow she was Priya Ram Kapoor. She was quiet surprised at how her dad easily accepted for their marriage. She felt a unusual fear when she thought how her fellow scientists would react to this. She felt too cold, she pulled her duvet over her and tried to catch some sleep.

     There was a soft knock in the door. She stretched herself and checked the time. It was 11. She jumped realizing how long she had slept. Cursing herself she made her way to the door and opened it. Two girls, in the age of their twenties stood there. "I am Deb" one of the girl extended hand to her. she took it with a smiled "Priya" she introduced herself. "Mam this is Beth, and we both will be helping you to look stunning for you wedding" she said fast. "thank you, can you please come in" she opened the door wide for them. Her phone rang, in an instant she knew it was him. She excused herself and ran to the phone. "Ram" she answered. "hey Priya, did you sleep well?" his voice sound concerned. "yes Ram, where are you?" she asked. "on the way, Well have the two girls come?" he asked. "yes they are here" she answered. "perfect, now they will take you to a suite, you will get ready there and come to the altar, all clear" he asked. "Hmm, Ram I feel nervous" she said. "Priya, its just a ceremony wont take much time, I promise" he said. "Ok Ram, I don't want them waiting for me, miss you" she said and hung up the call.