Yandere (?) DIO x Reader : Kidnapped

Aight, hii I'm mc or you can call me anything tbh.
I write a lot of dio oneshots so may get a few of them but I promise to write different Jojo characters too!

I hope you enjoy,

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

So this Is where you found yourself, trapped In a pitch-black room. You couldn't see a thing, but what you could see was, a small red dress hugging your body. Clearly showing your sides and thighs. Your hair felt like It had been recently washed, did someone bathe you while you were unconscious? Someone seeing your naked body? You hoped not. But It was obvious. Your skin felt smoother than ever, seemed like you were taken care of pretty well. But that was the least important thing here, why are you here? How did you get here?

You tried to stand up, slowly pushing your weak body up, only lasting a second and falling. But someone had caught you, their big arms snaked around your body and pulled you close. A sweatdrop went down your forehead as you felt uncomfortable, who Is that? Did they take you here, why were you chosen? You struggled Inbetween their arms, wanting to get away from them. But they just pulled you closer, you Inaudibly groaned and pushed yourself away, trying again. They sighed and pushed you off, you landing onto the hard ground. You looked up to the mysterious person, you couldn't see their face or anything, but you noticed It was a man. Huh. The man bent down and picked you up bridal style, now that you were close up, you could see their blonde locks and exquisite features. Mr. Kidnapper Blondie didn't bother looking at you and started to walk out of the room, you looked away from the man and saw all the fancy decor In the hallway you were now In. He must be rich, but that doesn't matter, he kidnapped you! You couldn't jump out of his arms, you were scared. He looked like he could snap your body In half In just mere seconds.

Now you were In his room, his bed was gigantic. How did he even afford this stuff? The blonde stood Infront of you, easily Intimidating you. Your eyes slowly averted away, hoping his gaze on you would disappear, but unfortunately didn't. You bit your lip and gripped onto the sheets that you were sitting on, "S-Stop staring, would you?" You mumbled In an annoyed tone. It was obvious he was now smirking, you hated It. How could he be so smug, the audacity... You felt his presence get closer to you until he was right up In your face, you backed up a little but he grabbed your hips and kept you still. He forced your head to face him, you squirmed slightly as he squished your sides. Blondie chuckled before getting close to your ear and whispering before kissing you, "Kono- LOL NO GET FUCKED"

As he smashed his lips against yours, you tried to lean away but he pushed your back Into the kiss. You didn't like It, It was sweet but you didn't want this.