Abbacchio x Fem!Reader !Lime! : All mine.

Aight, hey.
Uh, I spent a bit on this due to the fact I'm so fucking tired
My head hurts so much.
I'm scared.
But yeah, I'm going back to school tomorrow. So it may take up a lot of my time so here before I start updating a lot less.
You all have a great day.
Slight continuation of a one shot I read, not really but hints of it.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

You were right Into his arms, all his, no one else! It made him feel all so excited, he finally had you. After all these years, he did so much for you and It was all worth It! And so, no one would suspect you 'missing' either, that was already dealt with, thankfully. Nothing could stop him now, definitely nothing! Now, you were going to fall for him either way.

You gently opened your heavy eyelids, but getting an eerie feeling, now you had noticed you weren't where you were before, huh? So, you attempted sitting up but was quickly dragged back and to hear the sound of metal. You gazed up to see the direction of the sound, handcuffs on your wrist attached to the bed. Great. Even so, this made you panic, would you be murdered? Did Abbacchio do this? You were convinced he wouldn't do anything like this.
But there was no one else there but him.

The door Infront of you opened, not even making a creaky sound In some horror movies, you watched as a white-haired man walked through. "A... Abbacchio...?" Your throat was really dry, you desperately needed some water. Abbacchio approached closer to you as you followed his figure, he sat next to you on the bed and then spoke. "Si, It's me, Amore." He whispered lovingly, you tried to shuffle away from him but he only moved closer to you.
You wanted to speak more but It already hurt the first time, Abbacchio knew this but he just wanted you to suffer a little. Just something small.
"You're meant to be mine, Amore," He conversed,

Abbacchio continued, "It's just 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦."

He chuckled darkly. To be honest, you liked him slightly before, but now... You didn't know. He had you In this situation.
Abbacchio sat up and crawled over on top of you, his hands now placed on both sides of your head, just being In this position made him excited. Finally, he waited so long for this!
Now, were you Into this? You didn't know.
Abbacchio gradually leaned down, closing the space Inbetween you two, but you quickly turn your head away as he was close enough to kiss you. Now, this pissed him off, he growled and grabbed your chin roughly. Pulling your head back to him, proceeding to kiss you passionately. Ah, finally! It was so nice to finally feel your soft plump lips, such an honour to him. He deserved It! Well, that's what he thought. Abbacchio placed a hand on the back of your head, keeping you In place and pushing you Into him.

You tried pulling away, but again, his hand was pushing you In.
Abbacchio was ecstatic, this was so enjoyable, god... It got him all riled up. After all these years, you couldn't reject his kiss again. At least you didn't remember that one.
He seriously couldn't get over the fact he had you now. Finally.
No one else would have you, you will be with him till the end of time. If he was Immortal, he would still love you forever, but he Isn't.
But, Abbacchio was 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 Infatuated with you, an unreasonable amount.

Abbacchio slowly pulled away, at the need for air, he panted and averted his eyes and you did the same. Did you like this? Damn. No!
You wouldn't admit that!
Abbacchio looked back at you and stared Into your eyes, this made him lose control, he couldn't hold back anymore. The crazed male grinned as his hand made a beeline for you (𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨/𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙧𝙩/𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙨) and pulled them off and your shirt too. Now you were only In your undergarments.
Totemo kawaī, getting all bashful.

Should you do something? You didn't know. Did you like It? No, no! But deep down you knew you liked this.
Stockholm syndrome much?

Abbacchio then undid the clasp on the back of bra and threw It Into an unknown corner, he Immediately stopped and admired your chest. You wanted to cover yourself but you didn't dare to move.
Who knows what else he would do? Well, that's obvious.
This went on for a few seconds but then he fell out of his trance, he continued to then move down and play around with your chest and sucking the other. You softly moaned out and this earned a slight hum from Abbacchio, he slightly moved up and down, making your body shake a little. Adding a bit more pop to It.
Abbacchio then would move onto the other one, fondling with the free one.
He was so happy, so thankful.

After a while of doing this, he moved up and pulled down your panties In a rush, he smirked and stared Into your eyes lovingly.
"Ready?"