Kars x Reader !Angst! : Hatred.

TW: Abuse and such...
Stay safe y'all I love ya 💖
Sorry for this being short, I'm working on something long I promise-

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Another day of laborious work, ya know, cleaning I guess. The thing Is, you hated this place. You were starved most of the time, you always slept In the worse conditions, no sympathy for you at all. You knew you could never escape, you would be here till the end of time, till you drop dead.

While you were cleaning, you hadn't noticed a certain purple-haired male appear behind you until he had Inaudibly coughed but still was loud enough for you hear. You instantly turned around, "Yes, M-Master Kars...?" Luckily, you had managed something out of your sore throat. He appeared to have a scowl on his face, did you do something wrong? Huh?

Kars stepped closer to you, making you shuffle backward slightly, "Uhm, Master... Kars?-" You was Interrupted by a slap to the face, that left you In shock. You placed a small hand on your face, where the mark now was, It stung but you didn't care. The half-naked man stared down at you like you were nothing, why? What did you do!?
He got closer, you couldn't move back any further, how did you even get Into this situation? You just wanted to be back at home, enjoying some freshly baked bread or something...

He left you In cuts & bruises, all over your body, your hair was now all disheveled and to top It all of your clothing was ripped. You couldn't move, your whole body ached. You just stayed leaning against the wall, you weren't even shocked now. Just exhausted.
Before the cruel male had walked away he had mentioned you 'could have a bath' before he disappeared around the corner. You had acknowledged It but you just lingered where you were. Your body hurt, so much. You hated everything, the silence that filled the corridors, yourself, the "Pillar Men", this whole world!
You hated It all.