Pb dio x Reader : WHAT ARE FRUIT LOOPS

I have nothing to say
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

You hopped out of your bizarre machine, you were finally here! After all that work. You had dreamt of this on so many nights.
As so, you held a grasp onto your bowl filled with milk and Fruit Loops™. You looked at the big building in front of you as your feet started heading there, you started running but made sure no spillage was going to occur. You was pretty prepared except from the overwhelming feeling over anxiety in your stomach.

You quietly opened the doors, checking to see if anyone was there. Nope. Clear!
You continued your running and headed up the stairs, a beeline right to 𝓱𝓲𝓼 room.
Opening the doors, you saw a specific blonde turn to you as he was sitting on his bed. "Who are you, why have you come here?" He asked, keeping up a calm attitude.
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT FRUIT LOOPS™ ARE?!" You yelled, ignoring his questions.
The blonde stared at you with a confused yet annoyed expression, "... No?"
You walked closer to him as he stayed put, "Try this." You passed the bowl to him as he looked down at it.
"How do I, Dio, you're not going to poison me?"
"Im a simple human being, I don't tend to hurt you. You're great!"
The male  somehow understood your weird wording and sighed, was this the Fruit Loops™?
He picked up the spoon and scooped some of it up, now savoring the taste.