Jotaro x Reader !Lime! : Shower Incident

Hey hey! Sorry I took long, I've been having a bit of writers block.
But here, someone other than DIO!!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Finally, you could get some proper rest, you needed this. You had been placed In a room with Jotaro, hopefully, there's two beds then...
As you were walking beside Jotaro In the corridor, to your room, you felt your face get hot. God, he was so Intimidating, and the silence made It even worse. But you weren't even going to attempt small talk.

Now arriving at your room, Jotaro pulled out a key and opened the door. He went inside, not bothering to hold It open for you, you ran In and jumped onto the bed that was closest to the balcony. Damn, did outside look pretty great today. But anyways, you rolled around, almost making a mess, feeling how soft the bed was. "So soft, aah~" You snickered. Jotaro looked at you, he made a 'tch' sound and looked away at his bed. Now, what would make this entire thing better? A shower! A nice warm calming shower, perfect! You rose up and picked up your bag, "I'm gonna have a shower!" You happily spoke as walked Into the bathroom.

Once you were In, you locked the door behind you and turned the shower on. While you were waiting for the water to heat up you swiftly denuded down. As you slowly hopped Into the shower, you sighed, enjoying the warmth of the water. You did need this. It was so great to have a shower after ages. As you were washing all the dirt off your body, you slipped on a bit of soap and slipped, pulling the shower curtain down with you, It making a harsh sound as you landed on the floor. Your exposed figure out In the open. Jotaro barged Into the bathroom, somehow opening the locked door, he looked at you. Slightly looking relieved. The young male pulled his hat down, "Good grief, I thought you got attacked by an enemy stand user." He then left the room, closing the door behind him.

You was left In shock, he just saw... God, you didn't even want to think about It. You could feel your face heat up once again, you stood up and turned the shower off. Then putting on some different clothes, as you walked out of the bathroom. You were shoved against the wall, who was It? The one and only, Jotaro Kujo. The big dude stared at you nonchalantly, making Intense eye contact. This made you feel pretty 'weird.'

Jotaro then opened his mouth, then revealing 4 white points. Vampire teeth? He then yanked off his mask, the wig going off too. Blonde locks were then exposed and those golden eyes. He spoke up, "You thought It was Jotaro but It was me, DIO! WRRRY!"-

Wait, no. That's wrong. Anyways, Jotaro gradually moved down to your neck and nibbled. You moaned out loudly, he gazed up at you and pulled down his hat once again, getting bashful. "Good grief."