Jonathan x Reader : Hug me!

I can't be bothered to edit these, I know that's bad, but school is tiring the shit out of me. But I promise, I will try my best for these to be good!!
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
 Requested by: 😌hartgamer2😌

Jonathan has been pretty... Jealous lately. You never noticed this, the poor male watching you hang out with your friends most the time. You didn't realize what you were doing. Jonathan just wanted to give you all his love and everything, but couldn't seem to get to you. Too busy you was, It wasn't like him to be so jealous about It, he denied his jealousy. But after a while coming to terms with It.
"I have to tell them! Otherwise this won't stop!" He frowned, he didn't want to stop you if you were happy. He really loved you but he just wanted to give you his love. Some cuddles.
Jonathan marched out of his house and so on he walked down the path, only thinking about you.
As once he arrived, he was to see you hanging out with your friends once again. His heart ached as they got close, too close. You didn't protest, maybe you didn't realise this either?
Jonathan watched for a bit, staring into space, forgetting what to do.
"Hey, that grass Is staring at us!" One of the people pointed out, everyone looking at Jonathans direction. Knocking him back into reality.
"Huh- Y/N!" Jonathan dashed to you In a hurry, you froze and watched your lover run up to you, should you dodge? What?
You felt big buff arms wrap around your frame, feeling warmth made your heart throb and face heat up, you felt so loved around Jonathan. He really was your soulmate.

"Jonathan... I apologize! Let me make It up to you! I can't believe I've been doing such a thing!" You begged as the male looked at you with shock, you didn't need to make it up to him. That's what he thought. Your love was enough for him. He really appreciated you.
"Y/N, you don't need to do such things. I love you, your love Is enough, I don't need anything else. I love you, my dear." Jonathan smiled whole heartedly, his face was so adorable.
"I... I love you JoJo! I love you, I love you, I love you!" You repeated as many times as possible while hugging the big male, snuggling into his stomach/chest.
This made him giggle, "I love you too. Always."

Little did you know, a specific blonde had been watching. With those lucifer eyes, goddamnit Dio.

[I apologize for this being short! I find it easier to write while a movie playing, so I don't use grammarly but when I do it's on my laptop and it's way longer! I'll make these longer I swear, I apologize again😭]