PB Dio x Reader : Ew I'm sick🤮

AiGhT hErE We gO ThIs WaS KinDa RuShEd IdK

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

You felt terrible, you had woken up with your nose clogged, puffy swollen eyes, blotchy face, and barely able to move at all. You stared down at your food, which the maid had brought to you earlier, you had no appetite at all. Just looking at It disgusted you. You felt pretty embarrassed too, you looked grotty, It was embarrassing enough with the maid seeing your face before. You didn't want anyone else to see you face. Now, back on the topic of food. You knew It would help you but you just... Didn't want to?

You heard your bedroom door squeak as It was opened, you turned to the direction of the door to see a special blonde walkthrough. You had 'liked' Dio for a while and him seeing your face Is an even worse situation. He slowly walked over to your bed holding a bottle of medicine, you quickly slapped your hands onto your face and turned away. He had a concerned look on his face, as he got closer he sat beside you on your bed. "Y/N~" He cooed, he may have looked worried but damn well didn't sound It. Your face got warmer as you replied, "Y-yes?" Your voice was muffled by your hands but still clear enough to understand.

"Take your hands off your face, you need to eat and have your medicine. For me? Please?" He shuffled closer to you. You shook your head quickly as your hands tightened on your face. The tall male sighed as he softly grabbed your hands and pried them away from your face quickly. You squirmed around as the man then grinned, "There's the beautiful face I wanted to see." He commented. You blushed as you slowly turned to face him. Dio picked up the fork on the plate which had been on your lap for quite some time now, he stabbed some of the food with It and brought the food up against your lips. He carefully grabbed your chin and opened his mouth doing an "Aah." sound, signaling you to do the same. So you followed through, he stuffed your mouth with the food as he enjoyed your cute movements.

Once he knew you were done, he placed the plate somewhere else and moved closer. He let his fingers go through your strands of messy hair, you sighed and stared Into his brown eyes. Dio leisurely moved down to your ear and whispered seductively, "I love you, dear." He moved up and walked away. "Wait- Dio-! Uh-" Then he was gone before you could stop him. Guess you would have to tell him once you get better.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
Edit: I just forgot to do the medicine part wtf I'm so dumb🤡🤡🤡