Jotaro x Reader : lets kill da ho

I didn't realise that the one I deleted wasn't a x reader? I apologize I'm so fucking dumb and I was tired.
Plus I promise to get to the requests at some point, life is being rather difficult at the moment but I'm trying 🧍‍♀️
Warning; cussing and my writing has gotten worse
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
You too were one of Jotaros annoying fangirls, Jotaro hated you. Hated you the most out of that fangirl group, or that's what you saw In your eyes.
"Jotaro-Kun..!" You yelled out as ran up to his side, wrapping your arms around his. He silently gazed down at you, his blue eyes jabbing Into your soul. Quick to make you blush as you gulped. The tension was then Interrupted by the other "fangirls". Shooting compliments at Jotaro and a few Insults at you obnoxiously, you groaned and held tighter.
"Fuck off bitch, he's mine!" Putting up your middle finger up to one of the girls.
She gasped and looked up at Jotaro and whined, "She's being mean..! Aren't you going to do something!?"
Jotaro sighed and pulled his hat down, covering his face, "Good grief..." Listening to all these women bicker did piss him off. He didn't see why these girls liked him, either way, he didn't like "that thing".
Jotaro didn't like these woman at all, even though you were the same, but he felt something different for you. He didn't understand why.
As the school bell ran, distracting the ladies, Jotaro quickly disappeared, getting away from them finally.
You were pretty confused but oh well.

It's funny how you were In the same class as him, making you the lucky one of course and easier to find him first.
Sitting down In your seat, you waited for Jotaro, you knew he skipped class sometimes but ever since you were In the picture that became less and less. Quite surprising to the teacher and students, and to yourself too.
But anyway, he'd come In late, like usual. "Jotaro-Kun!" You looked up at him, yelling out obnoxiously. Earning you a glare from Jotaro plus the teacher.

As so, you didn't pay attention class this time, you couldn't be bothered, caring less about not doing any work. Just simply Jotaro was plastered In your mind, you knew he wouldn't love you but you denied that thought everytime. He did love you! You had a feeling of it!
Class had ended quickly, thanks to your lovesick thoughts making It feel quick and losing track of time. And so back to you following JoJo once again, he didn't seem annoyed this time. That was a good sign!
You noticed that you two had ended up somewhere quite odd, somehwere secluded. Just you two, maybe the others haven't found him. Obviously.
Jotaro pulled out a cigarrete and lit It, the smell making you cough. He glanced over at you, pulling another good grief.
It was quiet for a little, until the male cornered you up agaisnt the wall. "Hey, I like you." He nonchalantly muttered. Your felt your face go red and hot, making JoJo smile the slightest.
"I like you too, Jotaro-Kun!" You smiled, "Infact, I love you!"