Abbacchio x Fem Reader !Lemon! : What If buses had fingers

Hii I'm sorry it's short but here lolol

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

You sighed as you observed things speed by outside of the bus window, the van had gotten wrecked due to a stand recently, so now you and the gang were here. Luckily no one else was on the bus, just you and the others. Nice. Abbacchio was currently sitting next to you, the atmosphere between you two was menacing, you had no thoughts on him and he just despised you. He probably dreamt about murdering you In his sleep. God, that did give you the shivers. Who knows what he could do?

You went back Into focus about outside, It was a sunny day, It'd be delightful to be at the beach right now and maybe some Icecream. How lovely. You went and looked at Abbacchio for a brief moment, this got his attention. How dare you even take a look at him? He was disgusted. So he was gonna do something about It.
You felt a big hand on your thigh, you quickly turned your head In the direction of the tall male, you felt your face heat up. He stared at you with no emotion at all, how dare he look at you In that way. You watched his hand deliberately go up/down your skirt/pants/shorts. As he started to play around with you clit, he brought a finger up to his lips and then you slapped a hand over your mouth. Stifling your moans, you didn't want anyone to see this... He slid closer to you as he continued, you fidgetted around a bit. The male used to his other hand to hold you still, you squirmed even more but his hold was pretty firm.

Abbacchio now had a shit-eating grin on his face, he moved down to your ear and nibbled. "You deserved this, suffer, Puttano." You moaned out which made you quickly bite your hand, hoping no one else heard. It did seem he wasn't going to anything different for while, god you were suffering... In a way. You just wanted to cum, that's all, but there was no way near enough stimulation to do so. You hated this, how did you deserve this. You just wanted your release.

Then Abbacchio stopped,

"Abbacchio? Y/N?"