JJBA Villains x Fem!Reader : Could Get Used To This.

Okay hello,
So this was meant to kinda give off Kobayashi Maid Vibes ya know 😎

I swear I wasn't trying to make this longer but spacing It out I really tried to make It long
😔

Have fun,

EDIT: AHAHA I'M SO SORRY- forgot to mention I only did the characters I know how to act as in here lol

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

You stepped out of your room, expecting the general, but you were very mistaken. You were presented with multiple unusual looking men In your living room, doing their own thing, like chatting or reading.
"So this wasn't a dream, Nani!?" You yelled out, earning all of their attention.
"Ah, the pretty lady Is finally awake." A blonde man commented, who you found out yesterday, was named 'DIO'.
Another male spoke out, who was also blonde and In a purple outfit, "Good morning," He spoke In a monotone voice and took a sip of his coffee, you had also discovered his name was 'Yoshikage'.

Damn, maybe your days will be a bit bizarre from now on. You were never a 'fun' person, only In your younger years.

You didn't respond, just simply shuffled to your bathroom and locking the door behind you once getting In. Damn, why were they here again? You couldn't remember and that's what annoyed you, It was all hazy. Why not just kick them out? You didn't mind them being here, I guess... And some of them looked like they could effortlessly snap you In half.
Anyways, you proceeded to turn the water on and swiftly strip out of your clothes as the bath slowly filled up with hot scalding water. So, you quickly stopped the water before It the tip of the bathtub, and hopped In. It was always calming, when bathing you'd have no care In the world. Just you. That's It. It was a way for you to escape your problems, or just hold them back.

Until... You heard glass shattering and screaming. The hell? You jumped out of your bath and Instantly wrapped a towel around you as you slammed your bathroom door open to see what was happening.
"Are you all oka- Oh my god, Is he dead!?" You pointed at the pink-haired, with green dots, male who had a long shard of glass shoved Into his head. Where did the glass even come from? To be honest, you didn't even want to know.
A half-naked, purple-haired, man looked up at you nonchalantly, "I apologize for us disturbing you, but yes, this man Is dead. But he will surely be back to normal In no time, as this happens on a daily basis." You stared at him with visible confusion, on a daily basis?
You groaned and stomped back Into the bathroom, slamming It behind you, then throwing your towel off your body. Getting Into the bath once again to wash yourself & your hair.

"Uhm, Bossu...?" A certain small pink-haired male poked the man Infront of him, Both of their names were 'Doppio' and 'Diavolo'. Diavolo didn't move even the slightest, very well Indicating he was dead.
"Leave him be, even you know he will be alright soon enough." Yoshikage sighed and took a sip of his coffee as Doppio gave him an unsure look, the 'shy' male sat beside Diavolo and decided he would merely wait.
The youthful male, Diego, growled as his coffee spilled out of his mouth, he was close to breaking the damn mug but didn't. He just went with eating little rocks In the corner.
And, the man who had complimented you earlier, seemed to just be reading, then Kars. Ya know, he was just thinking. Niiiice.

You zoomed out of the bathroom and to your bedroom, had forgotten to bring clothes with you earlier. Thankfully, none took notice of you. How risky though.
Slipping on some casual comfy clothing, you jumped out of your room and walked to your kitchen, making yourself your favorite drink.
Then sitting down with everyone else, not being too far or too close from anyone. And so, you watched them all do their own thing.

You had noticed that Doppio had slid over next to you, he looked at you and uttered, "How are you? I'm sorry that we disturbed you earlier..." He frowned as you chuckled.
"It's fine, I don't mind." You took a sip of your drink, savoring the taste. This brought a smile to his face as he thanked you and went back to waiting for his 'Boss' to 'come back alive'.

Again, how did this even happen? You couldn't even remember the slightest, It ticked you off even more. You bit your lip, maybe you didn't even want to know...

You just sat there, watching everyone, Yoshikage seemed to be the most 'normal', but then how did he even get In this bizarre group? Nothing you should judge about. Maybe he was hiding It. He might have some weird hand fetish or something.

Sighing, you layed back and stared up at your ceiling, you couldn't understand their conversations at all. It confused you even more, It made your temples hurt. Soon enough, all the noise blurred out....

Until you heard some screeching and arguing, you Immediately sat up to see DIO and Diego fighting. You had only noticed they looked slightly similar.
"WRRRY!" Then some furniture moving, seriously?
"Uhm... The hell?" You raised an eyebrow as DIO looked at you, he sighed.
"I apologize, this man decided to bring up my father and I couldn't help myself." He had a look of disappointment on his face as he cupped his face with his free hand, the other holding Diego by the collar.
Diego seemed to look all smug, but slightly looking like he was regretting all life decisions.

You facepalmed and fell back down once again, It hasn't even gotten evening and It's already chaos... God.

You easily fell back Into your sleep, It was unusual for you to get tired at this time but eh. But, why did DIO get to pressed about his father? You wasn't going to ask since It seemed to be a sensitive topic. You didn't want to be nosy with that.

Now, you felt particularly... Warm? Like, wrapped In something. You gradually sat up and saw a duvet and multiple covers on you. How sweet. You may not know who had done this but It was pretty sweet of them. Hesitantly, you got out of bed and stepped out of your room, for everyone to be quiet. You were going to get used to them. Maybe you already did.