Destiny (Part 1)

(Title change Ik but this sounds better...here we go with the finale!)

"You all remember the plan right?" Jasiri questioned at the entrance of the volcano.

"Yea yea my boys got it, as long as your clan does their part," Janja fires back.

"And you're sure Scar isn't here?" She asked.

"Yes Jasiri, Scar went to Pride Rock for some sort of announcement, took his Lion Guard and Zira with him," Janja scoffed.

"Perfect, let's go rescue the royal family," Jasiri confidently exclaimed. The group entered the volcano where they were greeted by Nuka and a few Outsiders.

"Is that Jasiri?" One of the Outsiders asked.

"Janja actually caught her?" Another questioned.

"King Scar is gonna be happy to hear about this," a third exclaimed.

"Put her with the other females, King Scar will decide what happens to that termite," Nuka commanded his usual eye twitch and ear scratch.

"Yes sir, uh, Nuka sir," Janja replied as he and his clan escorted Jasiri down into the depths where the other prisoners were kept.

"That went well," Jasiri commented with a smile.

"Yea, Nuka and his pride ain't too bright," Janja laughed.

"Look who's talking," Jasiri giggled.

"Hey!" Janja replied, half offended. "I can still turn you in you know."

"But you won't," Jasiri giggled once again. Janja just rolled his eyes, she was right. Eventually they made it to the first "holding area." A room that was guarded by two crocodiles and the entrance was sealed by a large rock that took multiple animals to move.

"Sup fellas?" Janja greeted. "Nuka wants this one with the others," Janja explained while motioning to Jasiri. They both nodded, and with the help of Janja and his crew, the large rock that blocked the cell was moved, revealing the queen and princess as well as Vitani. "I hate to do this to you fellas, it ain't personal, but you gotta go. Get em boys!" At his order, his clan along with Jasirir quickly incapacitated the two crocodiles gaurd the cell.

"Just like Ono said," Nala remarked with a smile.

"I am Jasiri, your highnesses, I'm good friends with Kion. When I heard you were captured, I came up with a plan to save you," Jasiri explained.

"Kion was friends with an Outsider and a hyena?" Kiara asked out loud.

"I guess there's a lot we didn't know about him," Nala replied with a smile. "Regardless, thank you for getting us out." She then directed her attention towards Janja. "Am I to assume you're helping Jasiri?"

"Uh yes....er, your highness," Janja nervously chucked.

"Well, I guess everyone deserves a second chance,"
Nala told herself.

"We have to hurry and find the others," Vitani reminded.

"You're right, we need to hurry. Janja, where are the rest?" Jasiri asked.

"Eh, I know where they keep others, but I don't know where Simba is," the hyena answered.

"I do," Ono chimed in. "But it's on the other side of the volcano."

"That means we would have to get by Nuka and the other Outsiders," Janja pointed out.

"We'll make it work, but first, let's go get the rest of the guard and Kovu," Jasiri suggested. Everyone nodded and quickly followed Janja, who led them deeper into the cave. Vitani looked back and noticed that Ono was struggling to keep up with the rest of the group, most birds were never particularly good runners.