Epilouge

(2 days later)

Kion and Fuli made their way through the jungle of Hakuna Matata Falls, walking shoulder to shoulder the entire time.

"It was weird. I was in pitch black, I couldn't see anything. But I saw a small flashing light in the distance, and I followed it. When I finally reached it, I woke up to see everyone around me. I know Afya, my mom, and Kiara had come to get me, but I'm still not sure how I survived," Kion explained.

"Maybe the power of love saved you," Fuli said in a mocking tone. "But it didn't Rafiki and Afya that long to bring you back, but what really confuses me was that your heart just started beating again out of nowhere."

"Maybe one day we will figure it out ," Kion laughed as he came to a pause. "Here we are, my mom and dad always said this place is the most romantic place in all the Pride Lands." Fuli looked around at the very specific place Kion had chosen, she absolutely loved it.

"It's perfect, Kion" The two laid down and cuddled as they looked up into the stars. "So what's next?"

"We will have a celebration/funeral for all those who were lost in the war with Scar and his Army," he said as he looked down at the ground.

"You miss him."

"Yea, but he's still with us," he said with a smile as he looked up into the night sky.

"Each star represents a great king, King Simba is no doubt up there shining bright ."

"Thanks Fuli," he said as he licked her on the cheek, getting a giggle out of the cheetah. "Fuli, since the war with Scar is over, and Jasiri and Janja are ruling the Outlands, I was thinking maybe you and I could...settle down?"

"Are you suggesting...."

"Maybe we could start a family."

"But Kion, I didn't think it's even possible for me to have your cubs. I mean it's happened before but it's extremely rare."

"I'm willing to try if you are, I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather mate with." Fuli spun around and faced the lion whose grasp held her so tightly in. She looked into his loving brown eyes, they told the story of his love for her, a family would be nice.

"What would you name the cub? Or cubs?"

Kion looked up into the starry night sky, he felt a feeling of pride wash over as he looked back down at Fuli.

"Simba and Mapenzi."

————————————————————————

Zira and Kifo hit the ground with a loud thud. Zira instantly stood back up and gathered her surroundings. She was furious, had their plan truly been spoiled at the very end? Her mental tantrum had been cut short when she noticed multiple apex predators surrounding them.

"It's not Kion, let's keep moving" one of them commanded. The rest seemed to follow suit, without any question.

"Wait, you're looking for Kion?" Zira asked. The leader paused and turned towards her.

"What's it to you."

"It seems you and I have a common enemy, I would also like Kion to meet his demise."

The black panther smiled. "Welcome to the group. What are your names."

"I'm Zira, and this my son, Kifo."

"It's nice to meet you, we have one quick stop to make before we track Kion to wherever he is," the panther informed.

"Sounds like a plan...er, what's your name."

"Tong."

(I hope you enjoyed this book, this is the last chapter. And yes, there is a possible sequel, I'm sure when I'll write it but it is up in the air. Be sure up vote, comment, and follow me. Check out my other book, it's an absolute banger. Anyway, I hope you have a nice day!

(Also for anyway who cares, I'm doing a sort of remastered version of this story on fanfic.net under the same title. I'll be cleaning up the plot, making it much easier to follow and make more sense, as well fixing more spelling errors. Go check it out if your interested.)