Kentucky derby

California crime must know that this race is important because she didn't wait for me to chirp she just took off as soon as the gates opened. California Crime easily and quickly took the lead and slowed down so she was sill in the lead by a few lengths but she wasn't wasting as much energy because California crime had already learned by her fifth race that it is best to save her energy till the end. We stayed almost unchallenged for a mile then give me another came charging at us. California Crime just gave me this look like she was saying trust me on this and let give me another catch up. Knowing crime I decided to risk losing and trust her because I didn't know her limits but she did and she would never have let him catch up if she thought he could out run her. Suddenly crime sped up and give me another tired to catch up again but he couldn't because every time he would close in on us crime would leap forward. Finally we flew across the wire. As I slowed her down I couldn't help but think if California crime will not only be the first filly in history to win the triple crown but the horse who ended the forty-six year drought. Who knows she certainly has the speed and determination but does she have the staima required to win the Belmont. As they lay the roses on her back I lean down and hit alex in the shoulder. Sky what the heck he shouts at me I respond with a smirk and say told ya. Hey sky don't be so sure of that you and California crime sill have to win the Preakness and the Belmont first.